Updates to games in queue stops

Discus and support Updates to games in queue stops in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; HELP PLEASE I've been trying to install 3games for a week. my install was interrupted by a system update. and ever since then the games still show... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DonHicks2015, Nov 22, 2017.

  1. DonHicks2015
    DonHicks2015 Guest

    Updates to games in queue stops


    HELP PLEASE

    I've been trying to install 3games for a week. my install was interrupted by a system update. and ever since then the games still show up in queue but no new progress has occurred on the update

    :)
     
    DonHicks2015, Nov 22, 2017
    #1
  2. SHAKA ELVIS
    SHAKA ELVIS Guest
    Error Code when trying to download update for COD: Ghosts on XBox One "0x800701f6"

    I'm in the states and am getting the same error code. 0x800701f6 pops up after it tries to do the update a few times, goes back to Queue...then stops.
     
    SHAKA ELVIS, Nov 22, 2017
    #2
  3. Unable to update Halo MCC

    Hi people,

    Just bought the Halo MCC for my Xbox one and can't seem to get it to work.

    Originally was not able to install / update the game so i did an offline install from disk (Error Installing Xbox One Game).

    Now the game is installed, but need to update in order to play. Game gets to three percent update in my queue then stops with error 0x87e0000f.

    I've searched that code at xbox.com/error help and followed the provided steps, but still the same issue.

    Anybody got any idea what to try now?
     
    NobleJackdoor, Nov 22, 2017
    #3
  4. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest

    Updates to games in queue stops

    Hi!

    Try clearing the cache from the console with the
    power cycle
    system and try launching the updates.
     
    DominumStige, Nov 23, 2017
    #4
  5. DominumStige Win User

    Updates to games in queue stops

    Hi!

    Try clearing the cache from the console with the
    power cycle
    system and try launching the updates.
  6. CrissCrossMcGee Win User

    Error Code when trying to download update for COD: Ghosts on XBox One "0x800701f6"

    mine is stuck at 1%, says its updating, goes into queue, starts updating again, then says installation stopped. bungie.net is currently down so maybe that has something to do with it
  7. Chris Martin5 Win User

    Diablo 4 doesn't install

    Hi Ben4724 I have the same issue and tried selecting it from owned games and then it queues but the download never starts. It tells me to check my internet connection which is totally fine. The installation queue eventually times out and shows installation stopped. I even downloaded another game update to disprove the internet theory. I’m kinda stumped.
  8. Epiik x 720 Win User

    Microsoft Points Gone!?!

    And this is all that shows up in my purchases

    TITLE CONTENT TYPE DATE

    Co-op Weapons Shortcut Game Addon 2/22/2013 Add to Queue

    Battlefield 3™ Multiplayer Update Game Addon 2/17/2013 Add to Queue

    Battlefield 3: Back to Karkand Game Addon 4/26/2012 Add to Queue

    Rent a Server/E-sports Update Game Addon 4/10/2012 Add to Queue

    Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Update Game Addon 2/20/2012 Add to Queue

    Online Pass Game Addon 12/3/2011 Add to Queue

    BFBC2 Vietnam Multiplayer Update Game Addon 11/19/2011 Add to Queue

    Call of Duty® ELITE Game 11/8/2011 Add to Queue
  9. SHAKA ELVIS Win User

    Error Code when trying to download update for COD: Ghosts on XBox One "0x800701f6"

    I'm in the states and am getting the same error code. 0x800701f6 pops up after it tries to do the update a few times, goes back to Queue...then stops.
Thema:

Updates to games in queue stops

Loading...
  1. Updates to games in queue stops - Similar Threads - Updates games queue

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  4. Beta preview Downloading games/updating

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta preview Downloading games/updating: I’m on the beta preview I was wondering/curious before I report anything. Is anybody else having issues that started about a month ago, when downloading or updating games, it will be downloading...
  5. Voice and Game Capture Preview Update

    in XboX Insiders
    Voice and Game Capture Preview Update: Has anyone received the preview update that will allow us to capture party and game chat in captures on the Xbox? This is one update I have been asking and waiting for for years. I was under the...
  6. Anyone else's Xbox overheating when gaming since new August 6 beta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else's Xbox overheating when gaming since new August 6 beta insider update?: I am curious to see if anyone else is experiencing the overheating problem that I have been. I already reported the bug, but some background I just had my xbox cleaned and re-thermal pasted a...
  7. 360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?

    in XboX Insiders
    360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  8. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  9. Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app: I have spoken to a Microsoft employee and I have been told that I need to wipe my whole pc. I’m looking for another solution. He thinks that I have a virus blocking these things from happening and...
  10. Unable to game updates in the queue

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to game updates in the queue: for about a month now console has not a list of game updates in the manage section under queue tab. Have made sure I am properly signed in and have rebooted the console with no change. My console...