Updates screw up my computer contents

Discus and support Updates screw up my computer contents in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My computer was upgraded and I lost almost all of my Jigsaw Puzzles (ones I have purchased). How do I get them back? 7bc5deb0-478b-48d9-85a0-02724788c56f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AloneWind686656, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Updates screw up my computer contents

My computer was upgraded and I lost almost all of my Jigsaw Puzzles (ones I have purchased). How do I get them back?

:)

AloneWind686656, Aug 15, 2018
  2. robnyack
    robnyack Guest
    March update is this right out the 4th

Please MS, don't screw up this update....... NO SCREW UPS!

robnyack, Aug 15, 2018
  3. Cobra624
    Cobra624 Guest
    "Xbox Broadcast" - How To Use?

Yeah the twitch update defiantly screw something up.

Cobra624, Aug 15, 2018
  4. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest

For this issue you may want to contact Microsoft tech support directly as it sounds like something that may be much bigger than anything we can assist with here on the forums Updates screw up my computer contents :)

Saeleth, Aug 15, 2018
  5. Edocsil 2020
    Edocsil 2020 Guest
    Edocsil 2020, Aug 16, 2018
  6. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest
    I would first make sure you are signed into the store and/or the game as the account you normally use. If you are, signing out of your account and back into it may refresh it.

Tormaz, Nov 2, 2018
  7. Saeleth Win User

For this issue you may want to contact Microsoft tech support directly as it sounds like something that may be much bigger than anything we can assist with here on the forums :)
  8. Edocsil 2020 Win User

9. Tormaz Win User

I would first make sure you are signed into the store and/or the game as the account you normally use. If you are, signing out of your account and back into it may refresh it.
  10. Malov10 Win User

Xbox One Game Streaming Over Internet No Longer Working!

No I tested from 2 different Windows computers fully updated and 1 mac and same issue. I think Microsoft might have screwed something up with their latest update for streaming Windows to xbox.
  11. x306x Soldier Win User

Xbox Live COD MW3 Game Lag

Forgot to mention, when i am playing without someone on the computer my connection never fluctuates or anything, it is just weird that it always screws up when someone is on the computer.2
Thema:

1. Updates screw up my computer contents - Similar Threads - Updates screw computer

2. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  3. New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.: When you go to the friends tab now, you’re greeted with a screen that says what’s happening and takes up your entire screen. It’s not optional and you’re forced into it. Whoever Xbox decided this...
  4. My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...: I have tried every option available to me. Even the part where I get access as to whether or not you want the narrator. Please help me silence this annoyance. This started after the xbox last...
  5. PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.25.0]

in XboX Insiders
    PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.25.0]: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. Offline Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline Update: I have tried every possible way to get the offline update for Xbox Series S on my PC and I keep getting a white screen with the xbox logo going around and around never loading....
  7. Skip console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skip console update: Why am I forced to update my console to continue using it? I'm staying in a hotel with limited daily Wi-Fi usage, and my Xbox has prompted me to either update my console or continue offline. All I...
  8. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  9. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  10. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...