Updates OVERDUE for the XBOX One

Discus and support Updates OVERDUE for the XBOX One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; To be fair,with over 100 friends and with the xb1 that will grow and grow,I certainly do not miss it constantly flashing on my screen,'####### is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by swT HH, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Updates OVERDUE for the XBOX One

To be fair,with over 100 friends and with the xb1 that will grow and grow,I certainly do not miss it constantly flashing on my screen,'####### is online', Smartglass is perfect in all respect as any friend things goes,it stats the exact time your friends
    activity started.what more do you want with the friends feed aswell?

-

Recent players list,no need for one,unless its a major part of your life to bad rep people.because thats all it was used for by 99% on 360,get real.If I see someone online that id want to continue playing with,then I will stop playing in game and take the
    time to note there GT.Reporting people for quiting early?? What if they got disconnected none being their fault?

-

Why in this day and age would you want to see anything in standard definition?waste of time.

-

There is already a kinect voice app on the xb1,you will find after using it and learning about the specific key phrases that helps you kinect recognise you and your voice over time,the kinect works better.

-

The turtle beach adaptor leaflets are at my local game,so I assume they are at yours with all the current adaptor news on.

-

The 2 things I want to see that will sort everything is the RAM upgrade, it really is as simple as that, more ram and everything works better, more efficiently and more.Because tbh i really cannot see any major changes in anything until they do, as all we
    are gonna see until then are tweeks and minor system fixes.

-

If i am wrong then plz say by all means, but i am under the impression that tha xb1 has 2GB for apps,1GB for everything else including chat and friends applications and 5GB for gaming(graphics and sound;ect),everything you are wanting fixes for in general
    soley depends on that 3GB that is split and 3GB for all that is bugger all to be honest, my windows 8 phone has 4GB for eveything similar and it is so limited to basically what is preloaded on the phone, i start adding more things and it has meltdowns, the
    xb1 at present is exactly the same, bar it plays awesome games.

-

To be able to voice command the kinect through the headset mic whilst being able to mute it, so public/party chat cannot hear you wouldnt go a miss either.

xPsycoticBreakx, Jan 6, 2014
  2. nowaysis
    nowaysis Guest
    Would love to have had the ability to carry on playing "Beatles Rockband drum kit & guitar" and "Rockband" as having bought these peripherals it seems a shame, these things were not cheap & to think the majority of gamers also have spent a fortune on peripherals
    & different bits of kit to them now becoming ornaments is a bigger shame

nowaysis, Jan 6, 2014
  3. bananahead81
    bananahead81 Guest
    Join session in progress

Invite player to game

Old party system

If it aint broke....

bananahead81, Jan 7, 2014
  4. Updates OVERDUE for the XBOX One

I agree with everything you said. By the time I get my Xbox One most these features should be included.. I hope.

BHC Bluez n 2z, Jan 7, 2014
  5. swT HH
    swT HH Guest
    Thanks for feedback, @saber

yes but some of us live on our own and cant afford to pay for HD channels also. the kinetic voice app is not the kind of app i was talking about. One where you repeat a phrase and it gets to know your voice better. And i saw their were xb1 headsets out,
    but no where that the adapters being sold seperately, looked on amazon also. will keep an eye out though. a link would b cool if u can find one.

@bhc bluez n 2z

me too!

swT HH, Jan 7, 2014
  6. gtron8
    gtron8 Guest
    1. Adapter IMO

2. 5.1 over Optical.

gtron8, Jan 7, 2014
  7. xSIN1134x
    xSIN1134x Guest
    IDK if anyone else has noticed, but one time I had my headset unplugged in a match so I could hear everyone in the lobby. A random guy said "xbox" and mine was responding to him since it heard him through the tv. They might be working on a fix to where it
    wouldn't be an issue or else I think it would have been included at launch.

xSIN1134x, Jan 7, 2014
  8. swT HH
    swT HH Guest

@xsin I haven't had that happen lol. I thought it was already supposed to suppress tv volume, could b wrong tho

swT HH, Jan 7, 2014
  9. swT HH
    swT HH Guest
    bump 4 hopes that xbox staff sees this

swT HH, Jan 9, 2014
  10. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Dont bump threads for that purpose. MS doesnt read this forum.

x24hrs2livex, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: