Updates OVERDUE for the XBOX One

Discus and support Updates OVERDUE for the XBOX One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 1. Voice Through Speakers: Where did our option go? In xbox 360 you could change output for players voice to headset, headset and speakers, or just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by swT HH, Jan 6, 2014.

1. swT HH
    swT HH Guest

1. Voice Through Speakers: Where did our option go? In xbox 360 you could change output for players voice to headset, headset and speakers, or just speakers.

2. More support for SD TV: I Don't have HD channels. When i say Xbox watch AMC, it automatically goes to the HD channel. Allow me to select SD channels only.

3. Controller Battery Strength: This is a simple option, please implement it.

4. Hard drive Management: Why cant we add/remove things. This seems silly and a step backwards..

5. Recent Players: Yet another simple one, give us the option to avoid/report the kids who are hacking or rage quit.

6. Better kinetic voice recognition: Maybe dev a voice training app?

7. Kinetic Commands To be implemented:

• Xbox volume down # and volume up # (sometimes i want to say volume up 20)
    • Xbox again. (executes last command again)
    8. Stop listening: Give me the option to adjust how long until the Xbox stop's listening.

9. More Info About friends: The Feed is cool, but i want to see when people come online and have an accessible friends list.

10. 3rd Party Headset Adapter: I was hoping for something built in this time. But at least come out with an adapter at launch and get ahead of the curve.

:)

swT HH, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Vega_Obscura
    Vega_Obscura Guest
    Newly Announced Ford GT is Forza Motorsport 6 Cover Car (Video in Post #13)

I saw that bad boy earlier today. The current body is iconic, but it was overdue for a well deserved update.

A fine vehicle...

Vega_Obscura, Jan 6, 2014
  3. ruth910
    ruth910 Guest
    fix in-game framelag

btw the update overall was long overdue for the xbox version of minecraft (I don't need to use LEVERS anymore for redstone circuits! I can use night detectors!) it was overall needed but DAT FPS DROP after a while!

ruth910, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Updates OVERDUE for the XBOX One

[quote user="swT HH"]

1. Voice Through Speakers: Where did our option go? In xbox 360 you could change output for players voice to headset, headset and speakers, or just speakers.

2. More support for SD TV: I Don't have HD channels. When i say Xbox watch AMC, it automatically goes to the HD channel. Allow me to select SD channels only.

3. Controller Battery Strength: This is a simple option, please implement it.

4. Hard drive Management: Why cant we add/remove things. This seems silly and a step backwards..

5. Recent Players: Yet another simple one, give us the option to avoid/report the kids who are hacking or rage quit.

6. Better kinetic voice recognition: Maybe dev a voice training app?

7. Kinetic Commands To be implemented:

• Xbox volume down # and volume up # (sometimes i want to say volume up 20)
    • Xbox again. (executes last command again)
    8. Stop listening: Give me the option to adjust how long until the Xbox stop's listening.

9. More Info About friends: The Feed is cool, but i want to see when people come online and have an accessible friends list.

10. 3rd Party Headset Adapter: I was hoping for something built in this time. But at least come out with an adapter at launch and get ahead of the curve.

[/quote]

1) agree, should be an option

2) I think its in the settings actually already. not sure since i have HD

3) yes please, also make the light flash on the controller when battery is low. i lost a race in forza cause my controller died Updates OVERDUE for the XBOX One :(

4) you can. just slelec teh game andhit uninstall. still i agree there needs to be a 360 like storage management

5) Yes

6) I have no issues personally

7) yes

8) yes

9) yes, also when someone on your favorites comes online or starts playing the game you are, it should give a notification

10) you can buy them off ebay right now. they are unofficial but they work. I'd rather see a wireless headset personally

bonus

11) add in support for my DVR functions. most tv i watch is on my DVR and not live

Upinya Slayin, Jan 6, 2014
  5. VoodooGTS
    VoodooGTS Guest
    yes please bring this back!

VoodooGTS, Jan 6, 2014
  6. Agreed with all these especially 3,4,5,8. My most used command is "xbox stop listening" kinda gets annoying, so been able to get this to go away after 3 seconds would be great.

GaryWinteringham, Jan 6, 2014
  7. DEACON
    DEACON Guest
    i can see a lot of those helping the experience. for me, i'd like to say Xbox, Volume Up ... and if it's not enough say Volume Up again while it's listening but you can't. you have to again say Xbox Volume Up instead of continuing to just say Volume Up
    to get it to keep going up. subsequent command recognition needs to improve.

DEACON, Jan 6, 2014
  8. swT HH
    swT HH Guest

Thanks for the reply guys, and Upinya Slayin, Theirs only Show all HD and SD channels, Show HD channels only, and Hide SD duplicate channels

swT HH, Jan 6, 2014
  9. [quote user="swT HH"]

Thanks for the reply guys, and , Theirs only Show all HD and SD channels, Show HD channels only, and Hide SD duplicate channels

[/quote]

i see, then yeah they should throw in that option.

Upinya Slayin, Jan 6, 2014
  10. ThisIsRED5
    ThisIsRED5 Guest
    I think two HUGE updates should be to make the system backwards compatible and make it be able to read external hard drives so i can watch movies on it. The 360 did this near flawlessly.

ThisIsRED5, Jan 6, 2014
  11. Kiddeth
    Kiddeth Guest
    is the OP playing the same X1 that I am?

1. got it

2. got it

3. agree, need it

4. agree need it .

5. got it. you can report easily

6. it works for me. Not sure if it is an actual K2 issue

7. nit picking.

8. nit picking

9. they are your friends...do you know them?

10. it's coming,

Kiddeth, Jan 6, 2014
  12. swT HH
    swT HH Guest
    @kiddeth

1. Where? Im not talking about your kinnect

2. No where in settings can you only select SD..

5. Only game ive seen that u can is with cod ghost. (its ghosts recent players, not xb1)

7. Its suposed to b controller free. if my tv is on volume 5. i dont want to say xbox volume up 10x to watch a movie.

9. I dont understand

swT HH, Jan 6, 2014
  13. x DogMeat x
    x DogMeat x Guest

Not trying to start something, but to say that any of these features can be easily implemented speaks a lot as to how much you know about operating system programming. This isn't as simple as a few button presses here and a mouse click there. One change
    needs to be programmed and tested quite thoroughly to make sure it works.

The feature may be a small one, but the operating system is extensive and deep.

Other than that, I would like to see all these functions implemented.

x DogMeat x, Jan 6, 2014
  14. They certainly couldn't hurt.

Galactic Geek, Jan 6, 2014
  15. swT HH
    swT HH Guest
    Thanks for feedback guys. Yeah i hear you x dogmeat x.

swT HH, Jan 6, 2014
Thema:

1. Updates OVERDUE for the XBOX One - Similar Threads - Updates OVERDUE

2. Xbox Update Stuck.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Update Stuck.: Hey! So I started updating me xbox and now it's stuck on 2%. Any help please? It won't move at all and im scared If I turn it off it will get corrupted. 31d91c7a-a0d2-4904-84bd-53f94fc5a103
  3. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  4. June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha (2408.240620-0830)

in XboX Insiders
    June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha (2408.240620-0830): Hey Xbox Insiders! We are releasing a new Xbox Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha (2408.240620-0830) Feel free...
  5. June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240620-0830)

in XboX Insiders
    June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240620-0830): Hey Xbox Insiders! We are releasing a new Xbox Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240620-0830)...
  6. when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash

in XBoX on Consoles
    when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash: when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash i formatted it to ntfs and installed the osu1 extracted it put it in the flash and then plugged my...
  7. HDMI-CEC broken since last update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI-CEC broken since last update.: I have been able to use my LG TV remote to control my Xbox since I got it. Since the June 17th update it no longer works. I have to turn on an Xbox controller or use the Xbox app on my phone....
  8. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  9. Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...: Updates are downloading, and the "check network connection" says all services are available and I am connected. However, the store won't load and multiplayer doesn't seem to work....
  10. UPDATING PROBLEM

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPDATING PROBLEM: So I got back from vacation and nothing happened to my Xbox, but when I turned it on it had to update. It finished and had to update again, but when I did it got stuck on 60%. After a few minutes...