Updates for X1X

Discus and support Updates for X1X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm an otr driver. I'm so pissed off with Microsoft right now. Every [mod removed] time i get any kind of wifi from stopping at a truck stop, my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RednekWes, Nov 6, 2021.

  1. RednekWes
    RednekWes Guest

    Updates for X1X


    I'm an otr driver. I'm so pissed off with Microsoft right now. Every [mod removed] time i get any kind of wifi from stopping at a truck stop, my Xbox 1x needs to be updated. Meaning i can't play online because the wifi can't handle that. So pissed right now. WHYYYYYYYYYY??????!!!! Before any of you guys ask. I was at a home terminal with decent wifi. Completely updated my Xbox. Most of my games. AND removed myself from insider hub. Why do i need an update every single flippin time my xbox smells any internet!

    :)
     
    RednekWes, Nov 6, 2021
    #1
  2. SammyVS Win User

    Updates for X1X

    I'm Samy an independent advisor

    Just to be clear. Does this happen with the console or the games?

    If updates are for the console reset the console to factory defaults, you won't lose anything but you will need to log in with your account again. Email and password are required.

    Follow this path and select reset keeping games and app.

    In 5 to 10 minutes you will finish reconfiguring your console

    To reset the console>

    Settings> System> Console Info> Reset Console

    ***Do not reset your console without having your account email and password.***

    *You will need an internet connection to get past the initial update.
  3. Mr Wolf 15G Win User

    Xbox reboots switching from YouTube to Games

    The issue is only with my 500gig "fat" Xbox, not my X1X. Perhaps youtube didn't test an update on all Xboxes.
  4. Mister Ohnaka Win User

    Cant upload to Halo File share please help "The name of the creator of this file is not allowed on Xbox Live"

    UPDATE: Hi InEvitable x1x! I have just heard back from our enforcement team, and you should be all set within the next 24 hours. Happy gaming!
  5. luissolid Win User

    What is everyone playing this weekend?

    Playing Borderlands Goty on my X1X !
  6. GuyverThr33 Win User

    Re: November update problems x1x

    Hello it would seem that the console shows store with no problem when i am not signed in but when i sign in then doesnt show . On the old x1x i un un activated gold home n the dashboard showd all menus fine. I wonder if the update caused the issue. Port
    forwarding is on static ip in. Only had this issue since update. Everything else works fine i have gone network mad going thru check after check again and it was the console x1x and the OS which i had trouble since launch. cud you put this forward to devs
    to put on list of things to fix please? Intermittent picking up my memberships. Intermittent with signing in and out wether the dashboard menus display properly
Thema:

Updates for X1X

Loading...
  1. Updates for X1X - Similar Threads - Updates X1X

  2. September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  3. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  4. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  5. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  6. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  7. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  8. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  9. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  10. September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...