Updates for games and apps wont show up

Discus and support Updates for games and apps wont show up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant get any updates to show for any games or apps on the series X, when I go into my games and apps, then to updates it's just constantly saying no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dan F93, Dec 3, 2021.

  1. Dan F93
    Dan F93 Guest

    Updates for games and apps wont show up


    I cant get any updates to show for any games or apps on the series X, when I go into my games and apps, then to updates it's just constantly saying no updates currently available, I dont have the 'keep my games and apps up to date' boxed checked, the only way I can get updates is to insert a game disc and launch the game, I've tried clearing the cache and have completely reset the console but it still wont work, I've only noticed this since the latest console update, any ideas anyone? Thanks

    :)
     
    Dan F93, Dec 3, 2021
    #1
  2. Dan F93 Win User

    Updates for games and apps wont show up

    I'm not part of the insider program, the updates used to show up fine but as I said now I can only see wether an update is available by launching a game
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Updates for games and apps wont show up

    It's not on Microsoft side as I can update with no issues but sometimes a insider update could cause this issues on a console as this is not a ready to release update, that's why when you join the Insider program you agree to the fact that it's a software test and could cause some issues to the console that a ready to release software wont
  4. Dan F93 Win User

    Updates for games and apps wont show up

    Thanks, so is this a known issue with the last update? seems like the issue is at Microsoft's end rather than the console itself
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Updates for games and apps wont show up

    Hi Dan! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    If you are part of the Insider program please remove your device from the program and activate the keep my games and app option active until the next console update where you will receive a final update that should not have this situation
  6. Dan F93 Win User

    Updates for games and apps wont show up

    All the updates have now randomly reappeared on the updates page
Thema:

Updates for games and apps wont show up

Loading...
  1. Updates for games and apps wont show up - Similar Threads - Updates games apps

  2. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  3. Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app: I have spoken to a Microsoft employee and I have been told that I need to wipe my whole pc. I’m looking for another solution. He thinks that I have a virus blocking these things from happening and...
  4. Issues opening apps/games with recent update

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues opening apps/games with recent update: Hello insiders! I just joined the program and I’m excited to try the new features (the one I wanted to try is the add games/apps to the Xbox ally x main app. I am finding that the new stuff I...
  5. Xbox-App update stuck at 0% and cant delete gaming services to fix it

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox-App update stuck at 0% and cant delete gaming services to fix it: Hellu, my Xbox-app is stuck at 0% and to fix it I already opened Powershell and used the command: "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers" but I only get the...
  6. PC Xbox App and Microsoft Store Will Not Update/ Allow Me To Download Games

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Xbox App and Microsoft Store Will Not Update/ Allow Me To Download Games: For the past year the Xbox App and Microsoft Store for Windows 10 PC have not been working properly or updating apps properly. I simply want to play Sea of Thieves (which I bought on the Microsoft...
  7. Xbox App Crashes After Update + Xbox Game Bar Issues

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App Crashes After Update + Xbox Game Bar Issues: Hello Xbox Community, Recently, I’ve been experiencing issues with the Xbox app after updating it via the Microsoft Store. When I open the app, it closes itself immediately. Additionally, when I...
  8. Xbox App reinstalls full Game after Update

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App reinstalls full Game after Update: This happened two times now with Avowed wich is 72GB every time. Once i update the Game it loads the update as usual and at 99% it fails and after restarting it, it switches from 2GB to 72GB. This...
  9. Game Pass pc app update fails, but I have auto updates turned off

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass pc app update fails, but I have auto updates turned off: Literally like it says. I have auto-updates turned off, but this terrible app still updates on its own and fails for some reason, so I have to reinstall like 500gb of games every few weeks and I'm...
  10. Xbox app forcing me to reinstall entire 150+GB games every single update...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app forcing me to reinstall entire 150+GB games every single update...: Hello, After many painful weeks of overnight reinstalls and scouring the microsoft forums as well as reddit posts I've made my way here to ask for the same help that hundreds if not thousands of...