Updates disappearing from games and apps?
Discus and support Updates disappearing from games and apps? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I started the update for Minecraft and paused it and now it is gone. How do I locate this update? submitted by /u/beefyboy66 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/beefyboy66, Aug 13, 2020.
Thema:
Updates disappearing from games and apps?
Loading...
-
Updates disappearing from games and apps? - Similar Threads - Updates disappearing games
-
Does trying the update reset your Xbox?
in XboX InsidersDoes trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I... -
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200)
in XboX InsidersSeptember 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead... -
September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200)
in XboX InsidersSeptember 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200) Feel... -
Weekly Streak badge disappeared from my Xbox profile after a recent Insider update
in XboX InsidersWeekly Streak badge disappeared from my Xbox profile after a recent Insider update: Hello everyone, I'd like to report what appears to be a possible Xbox Insider bug and find out whether anyone else has experienced the same issue. Around a month and a half ago, I installed the... -
Why did my game disappear after the xbox app update pc
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy did my game disappear after the xbox app update pc: After I updated my xbox app I went to play farming simulator 2022 and it was not in my library on the free games was there 1b2f2d33-6228-4035-a902-530f19d1ecf5 -
My game disappeared after updated the xbox app pc
in XBoX on ConsolesMy game disappeared after updated the xbox app pc: My game disappeared after did the xbox update 6b7b44e0-ff96-4f24-9c0d-f7d10c31565f -
game on xbox pc app just disappeared after i installed an update
in XBoX on Consolesgame on xbox pc app just disappeared after i installed an update: i mean in windows store i can still have access to them but can not open them through xbox pc app anymore. 4b4b2d92-c073-4270-8c07-7cdbb32edc4f -
Report a Problem has disappeared after latest update
in XboX InsidersReport a Problem has disappeared after latest update: Upon attempting to report an issue with Fallout 4 achievements not registering, the Report a Problem app needed to update. After updating, the Report a Problem button is no longer available on the...