Updates are painfully slow!!!!

Discus and support Updates are painfully slow!!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; One of our games said that it needs to update. The console is fine and we have high-speed wifi that says the connection is fine. It has been updating... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UncountedBag888, Dec 3, 2017.

  1. Updates are painfully slow!!!!


    One of our games said that it needs to update. The console is fine and we have high-speed wifi that says the connection is fine. It has been updating for 14 hours and is only at 5%. Now it says that it isn't updating at all. Any suggestions on what might
    be wrong? Thanks!

    :)
     
    UncountedBag888, Dec 3, 2017
    #1
  2. coachbranden
    coachbranden Guest
    Minecart's slower?

    After YU12, my minecarts are moving slower than before, almost painfully slow. Anyone else notice this too?
     
    coachbranden, Dec 3, 2017
    #2
  3. Xbox One issues after 07.02.16 update

    After this mornings system update, my console doesn't detect my external hard drive, the wireless doesn't work (says please send to Microsoft for repair) and menus are painfully slow. Any advice/help ??

    Thanks
     
    King Greenhell, Dec 3, 2017
    #3
  4. Circahh Win User

    Enter the Sawed Off Nerf

    The link is loading painfully slow, I think epicgames.com is down...
  5. Photonimus Win User

    Cool things in Dragonborn

    Leveling starts to gradually slow once you get past 50. Was designed to be that way. 65 and up is painfully slow.
  6. Dave Schmackos Win User

    I was able to play game on the xbox one and none since

    Thank you for the replies I have been able to install and play all my games by installating them not connected to Xbox Live

    The installation and update are painfully slow but hopefully they will become faster soon
  7. Vorpal1986 Win User

    Downloading Doom - Painfully, painfully slow

    Strange thing, I sugest you to try download in another place just to be sure it's a content issue, not related to your ISP

    well, hope you can find the solution fast,good luck
  8. FearedNightmare Win User

    Painfully Slow Downloads

    The download speed shown is in Megabits which means your actual speed is 3.6mb/s-5.6mb/s. Gears of war ultimate edition is roughly 44.42GB. Have you been downloading anything else while downloading the game because depending on your internet data plan with
    your ISP downloading on one device can lower the download speed on another.

    Even buying a different console will not change anything because if your download speed is low to begin with there's not much you can do

    It's best to post this in the networking forums instead, there might be some tweaking you can do on your router to improve download speeds.
Thema:

Updates are painfully slow!!!!

Loading...
  1. Updates are painfully slow!!!! - Similar Threads - Updates are painfully

  2. September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  3. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  4. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  5. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  6. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  7. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  8. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  9. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  10. So much pain in alpha ring console update.

    in XboX Insiders
    So much pain in alpha ring console update.: I've been struggling with the Windows 11 updates, especially the 10.0.26100.5721 version and all the others from the past month. I spent almost an hour trying to get it to work, but it kept...