Updated homepage ruined the

Discus and support Updated homepage ruined the in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ever since the update to the dashboard, I can't start or join parties. I can't install or update games. I've done hard resets and nothing happens. What... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SuperMoose34, Mar 20, 2018.

  1. SuperMoose34
    SuperMoose34 Guest

    Updated homepage ruined the


    Ever since the update to the dashboard, I can't start or join parties. I can't install or update games. I've done hard resets and nothing happens. What do I need to do?

    :)
     
    SuperMoose34, Mar 20, 2018
    #1
  2. Lady Tensai
    Lady Tensai Guest
    Loving the msn uk homepage

    The homepage reads ITS HERE the new xbox 360 dashboard lol clearly we all know it isnt about time you updated your homepage MS lol
     
    Lady Tensai, Mar 20, 2018
    #2
  3. why would i loss access to single player content when EA shuts down the server for the saboteur?

    By "updated" do you mean ruined?
     
    IsaacClarkeSNL, Mar 20, 2018
    #3
  4. Updated homepage ruined the

    Hi there.

    Happy to help troubleshoot with a bit more info!

    About how long has this issue been going on?

    Does your account have active gold attached to it?

    Have you attempted to
    factory reset
    the console since the issue continues?

    If you have factory reset the console and it still does not function properly can you send us your NAT type and a photo of your detailed network stats?
     
    Mister Getafix, Mar 21, 2018
    #4
  5. Mister Getafix Win User

    Updated homepage ruined the

    Hi there.

    Happy to help troubleshoot with a bit more info!

    About how long has this issue been going on?

    Does your account have active gold attached to it?

    Have you attempted to
    factory reset
    the console since the issue continues?

    If you have factory reset the console and it still does not function properly can you send us your NAT type and a photo of your detailed network stats?
  6. Paraffin Alien Win User

    Dashboard still not loading at times.

    I`m having the same problem. Some days it`s ok (still slow getting to the homepage), other day like yesterday the homepage wouldn`t load.

    And this is only since the last update!
  7. ACCURATE JOSE Win User

    Why did Microsoft changed the Xbox one home menu? It was somewhat good but no more . . .

    I don't mind the Homepage, but the Update Queue is a more to difficult to reach. It will just take some getting used to.
  8. RebelSkumbag77 Win User

    Todays Xbox Update

    I was wondering about that update too and as far as I coud see nothing looked diffrent on my homepage.
  9. GunmetalBeast Win User

    Halo Reach Disc Epansion Beta Not working :(

    I got it through reading about it on a webpage. Then I applied on the homepage here. It was a New Disk Format and Dashboard Preview Update.
Thema:

Updated homepage ruined the

Loading...
  1. Updated homepage ruined the - Similar Threads - Updated homepage ruined

  2. September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  3. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  4. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  5. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  6. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  7. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  8. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  9. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  10. September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...