Updated faild Xbox 360

Discus and support Updated faild Xbox 360 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can't process the update. If the problem persists, go to www.xbox.com/support. Status Code: 4451-4497-1381-0300 - C800-0036 Any help please?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Youssef ammi, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Youssef ammi
    Youssef ammi Guest

Updated faild Xbox 360

Can't process the update. If the problem persists, go to www.xbox.com/support.

Status Code: 4451-4497-1381-0300 - C800-0036

Any help please?

:)

Youssef ammi, Jun 8, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Updated faild Xbox 360

Hello Youssef, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your update.

Please try the steps listed here https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/xbox-360/co... to see if they help. If they do not though you may want to check with your local gaming store to see if they offer a repair service as Xbox no longer offers a service for the 360.
  3. Rook 086 Win User

My xbox for the last two days fails the connection error on xbox live part!! HELP PLEASE !

My Xbox says update faild when I connect to internet and it shows a x on Xbox live please rally
  4. Rook 086 Win User

update failed:Status Code:3F4A-0000-D080-0200-8007-2F76

I need help with my Xbox because when I ever get on it says that update faild please rally
  5. B3nchPress Win User

Titanfall - Recorded Clips on Upload

faild for sound on Forza 5 as well so not down to the titanfall update :(
  6. MrGhazyy Win User

Forza Horizon 4 PC

Actually I've just solved it, apparently it was the windows 10 update, which faild to happen automatically so I updated it with the Media Creation Tool and once I did the game started just fine.

thanks 😊
Thema:

Updated faild Xbox 360

1. Updated faild Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Updated faild 360

2. New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.: When you go to the friends tab now, you’re greeted with a screen that says what’s happening and takes up your entire screen. It’s not optional and you’re forced into it. Whoever Xbox decided this...
  3. My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...: I have tried every option available to me. Even the part where I get access as to whether or not you want the narrator. Please help me silence this annoyance. This started after the xbox last...
  4. PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.25.0]

in XboX Insiders
    PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.25.0]: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. Offline Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline Update: I have tried every possible way to get the offline update for Xbox Series S on my PC and I keep getting a white screen with the xbox logo going around and around never loading....
  6. Skip console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skip console update: Why am I forced to update my console to continue using it? I'm staying in a hotel with limited daily Wi-Fi usage, and my Xbox has prompted me to either update my console or continue offline. All I...
  7. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus DatenschutzgrĂźnden entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  8. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  9. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  10. Updated faild Xbox 360 elite 2014

in XBoX Accessibility
    Updated faild Xbox 360 elite 2014: [img] Can't process the update. If the problem persists, go to www.xbox.com/support. Status Code: 4451-4497-1381-0300 - C800-0036 Any help please 82021126-55fa-4e11-9b8b-dd779a407771