Updated faild Xbox 360 elite 2014

Discus and support Updated faild Xbox 360 elite 2014 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] Can't process the update. If the problem persists, go to www.xbox.com/support. Status Code: 4451-4497-1381-0300 - C800-0036 Any help please... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Youssef ammi, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Youssef ammi
    Youssef ammi Guest

Updated faild Xbox 360 elite 2014 [​IMG]

Can't process the update. If the problem persists, go to www.xbox.com/support. Status Code: 4451-4497-1381-0300 - C800-0036

Any help please

:)

Youssef ammi, Jun 8, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Updated faild Xbox 360

Hello Youssef, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your update.

Please try the steps listed here https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/xbox-360/co... to see if they help. If they do not though you may want to check with your local gaming store to see if they offer a repair service as Xbox no longer offers a service for the 360.
  3. Rook 086 Win User

My xbox for the last two days fails the connection error on xbox live part!! HELP PLEASE !

My Xbox says update faild when I connect to internet and it shows a x on Xbox live please rally
  4. artful c0dger Win User

Sniper Elite 3 - new details and trailer

5. Rook 086 Win User

update failed:Status Code:3F4A-0000-D080-0200-8007-2F76

I need help with my Xbox because when I ever get on it says that update faild please rally
  6. B3nchPress Win User

Titanfall - Recorded Clips on Upload

faild for sound on Forza 5 as well so not down to the titanfall update :(
Thema:

1. Updated faild Xbox 360 elite 2014 - Similar Threads - Updated faild 360

2. HDMI cec no longer works after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI cec no longer works after latest update: The latest update has completely broken the hdmi cec function on my series x. Pressing the home button on the remote no longer changes the input. I’ve checked all settings and done everything I...
  3. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  4. Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?: After the update to the Xbox console recently my external hard drive isn’t connecting to my Xbox anymore. I have the Xbox series x and a 5T external Seagate hard drive. Is it happening to others...
  5. Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X: Hey guys! A few weeks ago I was part of the Insider program, I was in the Omega ring (OS Version 10.0.25398.4086), and my Xbox started having problems recording, I simply couldn't start...
  6. Controller Firmware Update - Messed up my controller?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Firmware Update - Messed up my controller?!?: This is REALLY frustrating, recently I have had major issues with my series x controller that apparently ALOT of other people have been having for the last few years! Out of game the left joystick...
  7. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  8. New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.: When you go to the friends tab now, you’re greeted with a screen that says what’s happening and takes up your entire screen. It’s not optional and you’re forced into it. Whoever Xbox decided this...
  9. My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...: I have tried every option available to me. Even the part where I get access as to whether or not you want the narrator. Please help me silence this annoyance. This started after the xbox last...
  10. Updated faild Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Updated faild Xbox 360: Can't process the update. If the problem persists, go to www.xbox.com/support. Status Code: 4451-4497-1381-0300 - C800-0036 Any help please? 8e317dbe-3eba-42ee-a4b0-c57da954a3a8