Updated android software and minecraft stopped running

Discus and support Updated android software and minecraft stopped running in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I updated the software on my phone as usual and decided to play with my friends in the evening, but noticed that minecraft stopped running. Even the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Валерий Эттин, Nov 25, 2022.

  1. Updated android software and minecraft stopped running


    I updated the software on my phone as usual and decided to play with my friends in the evening, but noticed that minecraft stopped running. Even the main page does not open. App immediately crashes and throws an error

    :)
     
    Валерий Эттин, Nov 25, 2022
    #1
  2. Валерий ЭтÑ Win User

    Updated android software and minecraft stopped running

    Hi, Josef

    My phone version is Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. I reinstalled minecraft several times, but I get the same error. I also rebooted my phone. This didn't solve the problem.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Updated android software and minecraft stopped running

    Hi, another option could be factory reset your phone.
    If you want, you can give that a try (make sure to backup the important files and folders)

    But in any case, the best option is report this problem to Minecraft support
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Updated android software and minecraft stopped running

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today despite this Валерий

    Please tell me, are you not able to revert or reinstall the previous Android version in your phone?

    If that's not the case tell me:

    What phone do you have?

    What Android version?

    Did you tried reinstalling Minecraft?

    Or what did you tried so far to fix this

    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  5. Sodangidni Win User

    Questions about Minecraft IAP

    Yes, that's correct.
    Despite fire tablets runs a custom Android version, Minecraft couldn't be downloaded on regular Android devices due to Minecraft was purchased on the Amazon Appstore, which is exclusive of Fire tablets.
  6. gds1972 Win User

    Software update wont stop

    Hi

    Can you please try
    using this link
    and either select the option to either Troubleshoot a system update or Update your console offline and you will hopefully be able to get you console to complete the update.
Thema:

Updated android software and minecraft stopped running

Loading...
  1. Updated android software and minecraft stopped running - Similar Threads - Updated android software

  2. September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  3. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  4. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  5. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  6. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  7. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  8. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  9. Android version of Microsoft Solitaire collection notvworking after update 18 Feb 2025.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Android version of Microsoft Solitaire collection notvworking after update 18 Feb 2025.: Microsoft solitaire closes and a pop up says it closed because of a bug 0754d36b-5d2a-4816-b7ad-0d0ef3f5bea4
  10. Gamertag change not updating on android app

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag change not updating on android app: Hi. I've just set up a series x today and signed in on my old 360 account. I've changed my gamertag on my console but the app still shows my original tag. When I sign out and resign in it shows my...