Updated android software and minecraft stopped running

Discus and support Updated android software and minecraft stopped running in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I updated the software on my phone as usual and decided to play with my friends in the evening, but noticed that minecraft stopped running. Even the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Валерий Эттин, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Updated android software and minecraft stopped running

I updated the software on my phone as usual and decided to play with my friends in the evening, but noticed that minecraft stopped running. Even the main page does not open. App immediately crashes and throws an error

:)

Валерий Эттин, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Валерий Ð­Ñ‚Ñ Win User

Hi, Josef

My phone version is Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. I reinstalled minecraft several times, but I get the same error. I also rebooted my phone. This didn't solve the problem.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, another option could be factory reset your phone.
    If you want, you can give that a try (make sure to backup the important files and folders)

But in any case, the best option is report this problem to Minecraft support
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Валерий

Please tell me, are you not able to revert or reinstall the previous Android version in your phone?

If that's not the case tell me:

What phone do you have?

What Android version?

Did you tried reinstalling Minecraft?

Or what did you tried so far to fix this

In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  5. Sodangidni Win User

Questions about Minecraft IAP

Yes, that's correct.
    Despite fire tablets runs a custom Android version, Minecraft couldn't be downloaded on regular Android devices due to Minecraft was purchased on the Amazon Appstore, which is exclusive of Fire tablets.
  6. gds1972 Win User

Software update wont stop

Hi

Can you please try
    using this link
    and either select the option to either Troubleshoot a system update or Update your console offline and you will hopefully be able to get you console to complete the update.
Thema:

1. Updated android software and minecraft stopped running - Similar Threads - Updated android software

2. HDMI cec no longer works after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI cec no longer works after latest update: The latest update has completely broken the hdmi cec function on my series x. Pressing the home button on the remote no longer changes the input. I’ve checked all settings and done everything I...
  3. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  4. Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?: After the update to the Xbox console recently my external hard drive isn’t connecting to my Xbox anymore. I have the Xbox series x and a 5T external Seagate hard drive. Is it happening to others...
  5. Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X: Hey guys! A few weeks ago I was part of the Insider program, I was in the Omega ring (OS Version 10.0.25398.4086), and my Xbox started having problems recording, I simply couldn't start...
  6. Controller Firmware Update - Messed up my controller?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Firmware Update - Messed up my controller?!?: This is REALLY frustrating, recently I have had major issues with my series x controller that apparently ALOT of other people have been having for the last few years! Out of game the left joystick...
  7. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  8. New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.: When you go to the friends tab now, you’re greeted with a screen that says what’s happening and takes up your entire screen. It’s not optional and you’re forced into it. Whoever Xbox decided this...
  9. My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...: I have tried every option available to me. Even the part where I get access as to whether or not you want the narrator. Please help me silence this annoyance. This started after the xbox last...
  10. Gamertag change not updating on android app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag change not updating on android app: Hi. I've just set up a series x today and signed in on my old 360 account. I've changed my gamertag on my console but the app still shows my original tag. When I sign out and resign in it shows my...