Updated 360 console to make it backward compatible but it still won’t play the game. How do...

Discus and support Updated 360 console to make it backward compatible but it still won’t play the game. How do... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Console updated but still won’t play Xbox game that is on the list of playable games. AMF bowling 2004 Disney Cars How do I correct this?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MamaBake, Apr 2, 2023.

1. MamaBake
    MamaBake Guest

Updated 360 console to make it backward compatible but it still won’t play the game. How do...

Console updated but still won’t play Xbox game that is on the list of playable games.

AMF bowling 2004

Disney Cars

How do I correct this?

:)

MamaBake, Apr 2, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Updated 360 console to make it backward compatible but it still won’t play the game. How do I correct this?

Are you able to play other retro compatible games?
  3. DeniqL Win User

Updated 360 console to make it backward compatible but it still won’t play the game. How do I correct this?

Hi, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here. Are you using an original Xbox hard drive?
  4. [EX] Win User

Hi,

is this an old "white" Xbox 360 ?

If so, there have been hard drives looking like the original hard drives but were not from MS.

And those nonMicrosoft HDDs have no emulator for the Xbox classic games on it.

They most often had more gigabyte. I for example have a 20Gb original and a 60Gb non original.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Backward compatibility

The Xbox 360 can only play Backward Compatible games if it has an official Xbox 360 hard drive installed, and the game is listed on here If your Xbox 360 needs an update, then just connect the console to Xbox live, and the console will automatically check for the update and ask you to download it. If it does not, then your console probably already has it, and the game you want to play is not backward compatible.
  6. Devildog6012 Win User

I cannot view my Xbox 360 Games under Refine results in My Games on my Profile

Hello There.

I am very sorry that you are having this issue with not being able to play your Xbox 360 Games. First off, You have to make sure that Xbox 360 title is Backwards Compatible. With this Link you
    can see all the backwards compatible. If this title for the Xbox 360 is not backwards compatible, you will unforucately not be able to play that game. If this title is indeed Backwards Compatible. Try Power Cycling your Xbox Console. Information on how to
    do this is with this Link. If this does not help you. Please go to http://www.support.xbox.com and
    speak with a representative on your problem.

Best of luck to you.
Thema:

1. Updated 360 console to make it backward compatible but it still won’t play the game. How do... - Similar Threads - Updated 360 console

2. I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update: Does my Xbox 360 console need any updates that I am not aware of 70a07d6f-ae55-4f3c-8c1f-41f88fb585b2
  3. Troubleshooting updating my old xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Troubleshooting updating my old xbox 360: Hello all ! I've recently dug up my old 360 and when i launch it i get this update error code for which no solution found online works : 351F-4099-2800-0F00-C000-0034 I've tried downloading on a...
  4. My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...: Status Code= 3F45 -4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 This code is coming again and again 9cb1142d-31ae-4d99-a8b4-8c0888797a08
  5. How do I update my Xbox 360 system

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I update my Xbox 360 system: Hi I’m new, How do I update my Xbox live system I have an 8gb usb but it’s not working do I need an official Xbox storage device 0b2fb2db-4976-40ff-8ee4-8395f8301fef
  6. Xbox 360 Update Fails 4467-4497-1381-0300-C800-0036

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Update Fails 4467-4497-1381-0300-C800-0036: I've recently bought a 360 secondhand Everytime I try and update the xbox it fails with error code 4467-4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 I have followed all the troubleshooting steps. The update also...
  7. Make a Xbox 360 mode on Xbox one consoles for ola coming up update

in XBoX on Windows
    Make a Xbox 360 mode on Xbox one consoles for ola coming up update: You should make an update where you have 3 Xbox modes Xbox one mode, Xbox 360 mode and Xbox original mode.It should be on the mode you are on is the games you can play. Example on Xbox one mode is...
  8. Win 11 latest update causing issues with xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Win 11 latest update causing issues with xbox 360 controller: Hi I updated my PC to the latest windows update and after that my wired Xbox 360 controller(s) have stopped working on my PC. I have reinstalled the drivers, tried different USB ports (USB 3.0...
  9. My Xbox 360 Slim won’t Conner too internet and can’t update

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 Slim won’t Conner too internet and can’t update: I’ve tried a few different internets and even my hotspot it will connect to the router but not too internet and then an error comes up saying to move my router closer and wired internet says the...
  10. xbox 360 update

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 update: So I have an old xbox 360 which I purchased used not very long ago, when I attempted to boot it up it said it needed an update which was no problem. I clicked yes for all the prompts to the update...