Update your dang store for the xbox series x please

Discus and support Update your dang store for the xbox series x please in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought a Xbox series x and your store is a pain in the but to navigate most of the games are missing for new fps and graphical updates by developers.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by QuickColt629392, Jul 29, 2021.

1. Update your dang store for the xbox series x please

I bought a Xbox series x and your store is a pain in the but to navigate most of the games are missing for new fps and graphical updates by developers. the only way for me to check is to browse online which thats wasting my time. I like things where i can filter in the store and check and buy but you guys aren't updating the list. Better yet make a dang tab in the xbox store on console not web for all fps boost games

:)

QuickColt629392, Jul 29, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

3.0 2Tb Seagate HDD comparability

Hi,

Your drive will work the same on Series X as it does on Xbox One and you won't need to format it.

However, Series X games or Xbox One games with Series X enhancements will not run from that drive and will either need to be installed internally or to an external SSD designed for Series X/S.

Your hard drive will be too slow for Series X games. They can be stored there, but not run from there.
  3. Sodangidni Win User

I saw that NHL 24 was on sale for Black Friday and I wanted to get it but when I go into it it won’t let me press the buy button to purchase it, why?

Hello, Derrick J. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Are you trying to purchase this game directly from the Microsoft Store on your Xbox console?

If that’s correct, can you try to purchase NHL 24 using instead the Xbox.com website?

Depending on the edition you want, please click the link below:

Xbox Series X|S Edition:
    https://www.xbox.com/games/store/nhl-24-xbox-series-xs/9PCX1R3DMMWH

Xbox One:
    https://www.xbox.com/games/store/nhl-24-xbox-one/9PFFWMFBFWP3

Factor Edition — Xbox Series X|S & One:

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/nhl-24-x-factor-edition-xbox-one-xbox-series-xs/9PPT7SJLMX89

I’ll remain attentive to your comments.

Thanks for your attention,

Arturo.
  4. ClausReich Win User

Xbox Series X Sync button/synced controller stopped. Sync button must work as I am able to get to BIOS. Sync button wont blink.

In this case, it wouldn't be a bad idea to update your controller's firmware. You can do this on your Series X or your Windows 10 PC. To do it on the Series X, connect it using the USB cable and then go to Settings > Devices & connections > Accessories, and then select the controller you want to update. On the Xbox Wireless Controller screen, select “…” to check the firmware version for your controller. Then, select the Firmware version square, and then press Next to start the update process.

To do it on Windows 10, just download the Xbox Accessories app from the Microsoft Store. If you already have it installed, just run it. After opening the app, the procedure to update is the same one as on the Series X, press the "..." button and follow those steps.

Check if your controller works correctly after doing this.
  5. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Pre download Xbox Series X games

Not really...

Xbox Series X games / upgrades / updates has to be installed onto the Series X internal or expansion card SSD,

You can have Xbox One games on your external hard drive that will get an Series X upgrade but the games will need to be transferred to the Series X and then the Series X upgrade will need to be downloaded onto the Series X SSD,

As an example...

I have Marvel Avengers on my external hard drive that will get the Series X upgrade and I will transfer the game over to the Series X SSD ready to download and update the game to the Series X version when available.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

replace game pass install with purchased cd

Please verify that you were playing on an Xbox series console, and not a one console. There are Xbox one S and X and Xbox series S and X, must be Series

If you put a disc in your S console it's a one.

It will not say owned unless you actually purchase it digitally. It will say "installable" or if it's installed and updated "play"

If you feel it's not reading your disc, please try a Blu-ray movie in the drive, and also go to power and choose "restart" in the guide.
Thema:

Update your dang store for the xbox series x please

1. Update your dang store for the xbox series x please - Similar Threads - Update dang store

2. HDMI cec no longer works after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI cec no longer works after latest update: The latest update has completely broken the hdmi cec function on my series x. Pressing the home button on the remote no longer changes the input. I’ve checked all settings and done everything I...
  3. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  4. Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?: After the update to the Xbox console recently my external hard drive isn’t connecting to my Xbox anymore. I have the Xbox series x and a 5T external Seagate hard drive. Is it happening to others...
  5. Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X: Hey guys! A few weeks ago I was part of the Insider program, I was in the Omega ring (OS Version 10.0.25398.4086), and my Xbox started having problems recording, I simply couldn't start...
  6. Controller Firmware Update - Messed up my controller?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Firmware Update - Messed up my controller?!?: This is REALLY frustrating, recently I have had major issues with my series x controller that apparently ALOT of other people have been having for the last few years! Out of game the left joystick...
  7. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  8. New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.: When you go to the friends tab now, you’re greeted with a screen that says what’s happening and takes up your entire screen. It’s not optional and you’re forced into it. Whoever Xbox decided this...
  9. My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...: I have tried every option available to me. Even the part where I get access as to whether or not you want the narrator. Please help me silence this annoyance. This started after the xbox last...
  10. PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.25.0]

in XboX Insiders
    PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.25.0]: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]