Update your console's location - Microsoft Rewards App issue
Discus and support Update your console's location - Microsoft Rewards App issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've seen this issue in here multiple times in the past, and was hoping to get some help. Roughly since the past weekend (April 10th) upon selecting... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/VRsinceJR, Apr 14, 2022.
Thema:
Update your console's location - Microsoft Rewards App issue
Loading...
-
Update your console's location - Microsoft Rewards App issue - Similar Threads - Update console's location
-
Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug
in XboX InsidersDelta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me... -
Insider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.
in XboX InsidersInsider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.: Error message 0x8B050033 I searched and it said it’s a problem on Microsoft’s side. I tried restarting and resetting my console nothing worked. I can’t un-enroll to fix as I don’t have a windows... -
Past 2 Alpha updates my console no longer recognizes Discord Nitro
in XboX InsidersPast 2 Alpha updates my console no longer recognizes Discord Nitro: After receiving the previous Alpha Update (still persistent with the new one). When trying to start a discord call or join a VC on discord it says I can get Nitro and when in a VC I'm limited to... -
Available for Xbox Insiders: New Xbox Console Updates Bring Updated Boot Up, Gamerscore...
in XboX InsidersAvailable for Xbox Insiders: New Xbox Console Updates Bring Updated Boot Up, Gamerscore...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK
in XBoX on WindowsXbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now... -
Why is my Xbox one telling me to update consoles location?
in XBoX on WindowsWhy is my Xbox one telling me to update consoles location?: I'm trying to open Microsoft rewards but when I click on it to open it on my Xbox one it comes up saying Update your consoles location even though it's set to my location.... -
How can I log onto my rewards app on console when it's keeps asking me to update my location?
in XBoX on WindowsHow can I log onto my rewards app on console when it's keeps asking me to update my location?: Each time I try to open my rewards app on console it states that I need to update my location and won't allow me to go any further so therefore I have lost my streak and Microsoft support haven't... -
Cannot open MS Rewards App, error message 'Update Your Console's location'
in XBoX on WindowsCannot open MS Rewards App, error message 'Update Your Console's location': As of today, I cannot load the MS Rewards app. It instead displays the error message. 'Update your console's location Go to System > Settings > System > Language & Location to match it to your... -
I can't open Microsoft rewards. When i open is it says "update your consoles location" I...
in XBoX AccessibilityI can't open Microsoft rewards. When i open is it says "update your consoles location" I...: Does anyone know how to fix this? 5f94e2b6-e4f9-4b45-b2b5-d6ef64bdf2a6