Update update update update

Discus and support Update update update update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Called Ms several times over the last year, but noone helps just sends me a mail with ideas... Im so sick of never beeing able to use xbox cause I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CoastKey, Oct 21, 2017.

  1. CoastKey
    CoastKey Guest

    Update update update update


    Called Ms several times over the last year, but noone helps just sends me a mail with ideas...

    Im so sick of never beeing able to use xbox cause I have the same stupid update several times a week. And seeing that Ms has like same speed on downloads that I had in 1999 it takes forever. The same size every time and I cant use tv or box while this happening.
    How annoying are you able to make this?????

    PLEASE STOP THESE STUPID ANNOYING UPDATES EVERY OTHER DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    :)
     
    CoastKey, Oct 21, 2017
    #1
  2. BISHI
    BISHI Guest
    Update.!

    So what has changed..?
     
    BISHI, Oct 21, 2017
    #2
  3. turk3y
    turk3y Guest
    Update.!

    version number? Update update update update ;)

    the "official" list is

    This update addresses the following:

    • Addresses SmartGlass issues for some users when coming in and out of connected standby
    • Addresses multiplayer issues for some users when re-joining games
    • Addresses issues with inconsistent notifications for some users
    • Addresses dashboard performance for some users
    • Offers improvements for Xbox One’s TV, system update, and content update services for scaling over time
    • Updated wireless networking driver to improve connectivity issues for some users
    Xbox One System Update | Xbox One System - Xbox.com
     
    turk3y, Oct 21, 2017
    #3
  4. XFM WING1
    XFM WING1 Guest

    Update update update update

    Me too every 2 days. And I to called support and got no answers. I am part of the preview program so maybe there is a problem there idk? But getting annoying. Though
     
    XFM WING1, Oct 22, 2017
    #4
  5. CoastKey
    CoastKey Guest
    Yes, preview is the problem, but if you want to quit preview, you have to wipe your Xbox and if you have some hundred gigs thats a pain. Microsoft should first give explicit info that if you join preview you get updates all the time and also inform that
    you will lose everything on your box if you quit preview. The option to just stop preview without wiping should ofcourse be a part of this deal but thats to much service I guess......

    Kids was gonna watch their favoritetvshow now, but they cant cause its the daily halfanhour stupid update..... What where you thinking on this one Ms? Can it be more annoying?
     
    CoastKey, Nov 1, 2018
    #5
  6. CoastKey Win User

    Update update update update

    Me too every 2 days. And I to called support and got no answers. I am part of the preview program so maybe there is a problem there idk? But getting annoying. Though
    Yes, preview is the problem, but if you want to quit preview, you have to wipe your Xbox and if you have some hundred gigs thats a pain. Microsoft should first give explicit info that if you join preview you get updates all the time and also inform that
    you will lose everything on your box if you quit preview. The option to just stop preview without wiping should ofcourse be a part of this deal but thats to much service I guess......

    Kids was gonna watch their favoritetvshow now, but they cant cause its the daily halfanhour stupid update..... What where you thinking on this one Ms? Can it be more annoying?
  7. XFM WING1 Win User

    Update update update update

    Me too every 2 days. And I to called support and got no answers. I am part of the preview program so maybe there is a problem there idk? But getting annoying. Though
  8. DavidPersico Win User

    updates updates updates.......

    new question guys.....sry for the long pause.....XBOX ONE PAPER WEIGHT FOR SALE.....CHEEEEP!!!!!!! ok since my 3 games from 2000 the ones that havent crashed since i first turned on the xbox.....the really secure ones.....ok the question is how to delete
    the updates/....which have taken up my ava hdd space on my xbox????and can this be done w/o deleting any of the game info? thanks.
  9. [Farscape] Win User

    updates updates updates.......

    the updates dont really take any space, they replace files, as for the hdd space being used, after format and system reserved space is taken into account you have approx 340gb of space available for game storage.

    If you have say call of duty ww2 installed thats approx 80gb or more then halo 5 thats over 100gb in size.

    games these days take a huge amount of space, nothing you do will give you more free space without deleting existing games.

    what games do you have installed.
  10. Gary C 86 Win User

    updates updates updates.......

    Hi David,

    The updates are actully important. Sometimes they will be bug fixes to stop crashes and other problems, Sometimes they will be security updates and some will add new features to make your gaming experience better.

    I understand the frustration at turning on the xbox for a quick gaming session and been faced with an update instead, ive done this before also. But they are for the best otherwise you could be here reporting you cant play on your xbox because of constant
    crashes instead.

    As for filling your storage i would recommend buying a external storage. Unfortunately there isnt a single storage device big enough to fit the vast games xbox has available so the only option is to remove games or invest in a external storage device.

    I hope this answered your question david.
Thema:

Update update update update

Loading...
  1. Update update update update - Similar Threads - Update update update

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  4. October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200) Feel...
  5. October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  6. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200) Feel free...
  7. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830) Feel...
  8. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200) Feel...
  9. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  10. September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...