update to merge xboxlive profiles

Discus and support update to merge xboxlive profiles in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why has microsoft not made an update aloeing ppl to merge there old profiles with there new ones. i was forced ton update my xbox1 at a family members... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jjcale90, Dec 31, 2018.

  1. Jjcale90
    Jjcale90 Guest

    update to merge xboxlive profiles


    Why has microsoft not made an update aloeing ppl to merge there old profiles with there new ones.

    i was forced ton update my xbox1 at a family members house as we did not have the internet,

    only to find out i cant merge my two acounts in to one.

    ?????

    :)
     
    Jjcale90, Dec 31, 2018
    #1
  2. OK Fowl Win User

    update to merge xboxlive profiles

  3. Thegamekilla612 Win User

    Merging offline to online???

    Is there a way to merge an offline with a xboxlive profle? I want all my achivements and points in just one profile.
  4. Thegamekilla612 Win User

    I want to merge an offline profile with a xboxlive profile.

    For some reason I couldnt write on the screen. Well.I have an offline profile with alot of achivements and finished games and I just opened a xboxlive gold membership account 2 days ago, is there a way to merge both in one online profile?
  5. Thegamekilla612 Win User

    I want to merge an offline profile with a xboxlive profile.

    Guess gotta play games all over again, thanks =)
  6. Fyer Win User

    I want to merge an offline profile with a xboxlive profile.

    You can not merge accounts. There is no way to do it sorry.
Thema:

update to merge xboxlive profiles

Loading...
  1. update to merge xboxlive profiles - Similar Threads - update merge xboxlive

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  4. October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261001-2200) Feel...
  5. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  6. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  7. October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200) Feel...
  8. October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  9. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830) Feel...
  10. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200) Feel...