Update to android 12

Discus and support Update to android 12 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Been using game pass app on my Sony Xperia 10 ii for a while without any problem until I updated to android 12 yesterday. While the screen is in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Forbesw88, May 13, 2022.

  1. Forbesw88
    Forbesw88 Guest

    Update to android 12


    Been using game pass app on my Sony Xperia 10 ii for a while without any problem until I updated to android 12 yesterday. While the screen is in landscape, like playing a game, it only uses half the screen like it's still in portrait. It also does this with the list of recently played games on the app home page.

    I've tried logging out, deleting cache and deleting storage. The app is also up to date.

    :)
     
    Forbesw88, May 13, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Update to android 12

    Thanks for the update and along with uninstalling the app, have you tried to restart your phone?
  3. Forbesw88 Win User

    Update to android 12

    I tried that but the same thing happened.


    [​IMG]
  4. Francia J. Win User

    Update to android 12

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    Seems like you have performed all the necessary steps. Kindly uninstall and reinstall your app, Forbesw88.
  5. Violent Lighty Win User

    Xbox game pass for Android won't run games on my new phone.

    UPDATE (JANUARY 28TH): Updated to Android 12, updated Game Pass regular and beta, both apps now say "install to" at all times.
  6. Klav �� Win User

    Xbox mobile app

    Hello i use Android and to be more specific i use Realme 8 with Android 12
Thema:

Update to android 12

Loading...
  1. Update to android 12 - Similar Threads - Update android

  2. September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260928-2200) Feel...
  3. September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  4. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  5. September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  6. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  7. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  8. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  9. Android version of Microsoft Solitaire collection notvworking after update 18 Feb 2025.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Android version of Microsoft Solitaire collection notvworking after update 18 Feb 2025.: Microsoft solitaire closes and a pop up says it closed because of a bug 0754d36b-5d2a-4816-b7ad-0d0ef3f5bea4
  10. Gamertag change not updating on android app

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag change not updating on android app: Hi. I've just set up a series x today and signed in on my old 360 account. I've changed my gamertag on my console but the app still shows my original tag. When I sign out and resign in it shows my...