Update suggestion

Discus and support Update suggestion in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i World like to leave a suggestion. I have few time to play And sometimes time i have i use to update Xbox As suggestion, send notifications to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jonatascolla, Nov 22, 2017.

  1. jonatascolla
    jonatascolla Guest

    Update suggestion


    i World like to leave a suggestion.

    I have few time to play And sometimes time i have i use to update Xbox

    As suggestion, send notifications to mandatory updates, so we can updateas soon as possible and use free time to enjoy Xbox

    Thanks

    :)
     
    jonatascolla, Nov 22, 2017
    #1
  2. Hordie
    Hordie Guest
    Update suggestions

    Hi Hanz!

    .

    Do you have an issue with the console or an accessory? Please let us know. Otherwise this question would probably have a better response in the General Forums listed below.

    .

    Thanks.

    forums.xbox.com/.../3817.aspx
     
    Hordie, Nov 22, 2017
    #2
  3. sniffles x
    sniffles x Guest
    Update suggestions

    It would be more likely to get seen if you post these suggestions here, in the feedback forums. Thanks!
     
    sniffles x, Nov 22, 2017
    #3
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

    Update suggestion

    If you have your console in "power saving mode",go to settings/system/updates & tick the "keep my console up to date" box.

    That way it will download any console updates when you are not using your console.

    Or go to settings/power & start up/power mode & switch it to "instant on" mode.That way any console,game or app updates will download automatically when they become available,even when your console is off.

    Other than that you can leave your idea on the feedback site
    here
     
    Daft Badger, Nov 22, 2017
    #4
  5. Daft Badger Win User

    Update suggestion

    If you have your console in "power saving mode",go to settings/system/updates & tick the "keep my console up to date" box.

    That way it will download any console updates when you are not using your console.

    Or go to settings/power & start up/power mode & switch it to "instant on" mode.That way any console,game or app updates will download automatically when they become available,even when your console is off.

    Other than that you can leave your idea on the feedback site
    here
  6. Hordie Win User

    Update suggestions

    Hi Hanz!

    .

    Do you have an issue with the console or an accessory? Please let us know. Otherwise this question would probably have a better response in the General Forums listed below.

    .

    Thanks.

    forums.xbox.com/.../3817.aspx
  7. John H._07 Win User

    Suggested updates

    I actually like both of those suggestions, too.
  8. Listed mia 510 Win User

    Update suggestion

    This not the place for Update Preview Suggestions or Feed Back. It has been asked that all topics related to the Update Preview be asked in the Current Wave Preview Forum.

    My link will even take you to the Feature Request section of that forum!

    Best of luck in your suggestions.
  9. Hordie Win User

    Update suggestions

    Hanz,

    .

    MS is browsing this forum, so perhaps they'll see what updates you're requesting. I'm sure a lot of these are already in the works. Just need to wait and see with what updates come out soon.

    .

    Take care!

    Skillet
Thema:

Update suggestion

Loading...
  1. Update suggestion - Similar Threads - Update suggestion

  2. September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  3. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  4. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  5. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  6. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  7. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  8. Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion

    in XboX Insiders
    Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion: As a suggestion for all new XBOX Insiders would it be a good idea for the XBOX Insiders Hub to have an update for an easier understanding of the layout. For example: Activities. Give a picture...
  9. Update Suggestions for ROG Xbox Ally X (Xbox Full Screen Experience UI)

    in XboX Insiders
    Update Suggestions for ROG Xbox Ally X (Xbox Full Screen Experience UI): I’m noticing in the game library in the xbox full screen experience on the new xbox handhelds that the sorting of games could be so much better if they let us sort our games in a custom format....
  10. Achievements update suggestion..

    in XboX Insiders
    Achievements update suggestion..: I'm a big fan of achievement hunting, I think is a great way to challenge yourself and make new friends while searching for co-op partners for some games. I also think Xbox have the best system...