Update sucks

Discus and support Update sucks in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ever since the update 5/5/2017 my Xbox has been slower and won't sign me in at all. I've done hard resets and those haven't helped. I keep getting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xxfatboibeansxx, May 8, 2017.

1. Update sucks

ever since the update 5/5/2017 my Xbox has been slower and won't sign me in at all. I've done hard resets and those haven't helped. I keep getting error codes for a program is taking to long, or that I can't signin try again later. Even now after a hard
    reset it freezes and then will open a default home with no one signed in. I don't know what to do

:)

xxfatboibeansxx, May 8, 2017
  2. ~Wubs~
    ~Wubs~ Guest
    Xbox Netflix App

It sucks, I don't think you can change updates bro.
    Crap updates are crap.

~Wubs~, May 8, 2017
  3. derankedon gow3!!

they suck my gamerscore wont update now this? they suck c ock.

The Deck-F67B1902-6E9C-4F7E-81F7-B2DD95F08F63, May 8, 2017
  4. The Deck-F67B1902-6E Win User

derankedon gow3!!

they suck my gamerscore wont update now this? they suck c ock.
  5. frisko9er650 Win User

The new update sucks!

my console was not modded and i got red ring of death...
  6. demenace Win User

The new update sucks!

Well your console will be useless anyway, without the update. So you might as well give it a go.
  7. Bazajaytee Win User

This new update sucks

Also, even if you did do a factory reset, your Fallout 4 data is also on the cloud if your console is connected to the Internet.
  8. {Parity} Win User

This new update sucks

Have you tried doing a hard reset? Hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console. Once
    it is back up and operational test for results. Let us know. Good Luck!
Thema:

Update sucks

1. Update sucks - Similar Threads - Update sucks

2. Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc: My tittle updates are not working 87b42e35-0424-47a2-b830-9be4a42e73f8
  3. Xbox Series X woes. Will not update.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X woes. Will not update.: For some reason, I have an Xbox Series X system update issue. It will not update correctly connecting to WIFI or a physical connection to my Internet, so I got it shipped off to Microsoft to fix...
  4. HDMI cec no longer works after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI cec no longer works after latest update: The latest update has completely broken the hdmi cec function on my series x. Pressing the home button on the remote no longer changes the input. I’ve checked all settings and done everything I...
  5. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  6. Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?: After the update to the Xbox console recently my external hard drive isn’t connecting to my Xbox anymore. I have the Xbox series x and a 5T external Seagate hard drive. Is it happening to others...
  7. Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X: Hey guys! A few weeks ago I was part of the Insider program, I was in the Omega ring (OS Version 10.0.25398.4086), and my Xbox started having problems recording, I simply couldn't start...
  8. Controller Firmware Update - Messed up my controller?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Firmware Update - Messed up my controller?!?: This is REALLY frustrating, recently I have had major issues with my series x controller that apparently ALOT of other people have been having for the last few years! Out of game the left joystick...
  9. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  10. New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.: When you go to the friends tab now, you’re greeted with a screen that says what’s happening and takes up your entire screen. It’s not optional and you’re forced into it. Whoever Xbox decided this...