Update ruined my box
Discus and support Update ruined my box in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; the update completely ruined my Xbox. I called Xbox support spoke to somebody for an hour doing the troubleshooting steps going through them after they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xxxxxR0CKYxxxxx, Oct 20, 2017.
Thema:
Update ruined my box
Loading...
-
Update ruined my box - Similar Threads - Update ruined box
-
September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)
in XboX InsidersSeptember 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel... -
Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?
in XboX InsidersGuys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223... -
Does trying the update reset your Xbox?
in XboX InsidersDoes trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I... -
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
Xbox Updates Ruining our Gaming Community
in XBoX Rewards & SocialXbox Updates Ruining our Gaming Community: After our system update on April 20th 2025, Xbox players have been experiencing issues for Looking for group post that are glitching so bad it took 587 times to delete a post!!!!!! an our Xbox... -
New controller update ruins dead zones and linear response curve
in XBoX on ConsolesNew controller update ruins dead zones and linear response curve: In the past when having dead zones off and a linear response curve you have a permanent small amount of stick drift which is ideal for certain games. In the most recent update, something was... -
Why is my Original xbox one ruining power bricks with every single xbox update
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy is my Original xbox one ruining power bricks with every single xbox update: I Have an original xbox one and every single time xbox does an update it causes powerfully issues. Before I went aftermarket I went oem with power supplies I bought 1 new 1 refurbished and 1 used... -
The latest controller update ruined my controllers
in XBoX on ConsolesThe latest controller update ruined my controllers: The link in the help section to rollback the firmware isn't working for me. be6e5f90-1c6b-49f4-bfa4-f2c4e56a86df -
Why is this latest OS update ruining my xbox one?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy is this latest OS update ruining my xbox one?: My xbox was stuck on a loop and failing to start because of a failed OS update, I followed all the troubleshooting steps and eventually did an offline install of the OS and even a factory reset....