Update Request: Media Player
Discus and support Update Request: Media Player in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; One thing I liked about the PS4 was that I was able to play music files from my external hard drive while I was playing a game. Unfortunately, that's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MoneyxHoney, Apr 13, 2018.
Thema:
Update Request: Media Player
Loading...
-
Update Request: Media Player - Similar Threads - Update Request Media
-
September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)
in XboX InsidersSeptember 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel... -
Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?
in XboX InsidersGuys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223... -
How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...
in XboX InsidersHow to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...: How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update preview? submitted by /u/redstarosniko [link] [comments] -
game update improvement request.
in XboX Insidersgame update improvement request.: for those of us who like to keep backup copies of games on external drives, I have a request. Xbox can already share game data with other xbox's on same network if they are updating/installing a... -
Request for Beta Ring (2502.250206-2200) or newer "System Update" partition files
in XboX InsidersRequest for Beta Ring (2502.250206-2200) or newer "System Update" partition files: Xbox one is stuck not booting up because I was in the insider program and this update caused issues with the console. I have removed myself from the insider program for now but the OS version on... -
Community Update May 2024 - Movements and Requests
in XboX InsidersCommunity Update May 2024 - Movements and Requests: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments] -
RecRoom update approval request, has been 7 days since it should’ve been out
in XboX InsidersRecRoom update approval request, has been 7 days since it should’ve been out: I am contacting you guys because the game rec room hasn’t gotten an update because you guys didn’t approve it yet and I want you guys to check if you guys can or not submitted by... -
My xbox one console requested a forced update after i downloaded and installed the update...
in XBoX on ConsolesMy xbox one console requested a forced update after i downloaded and installed the update...: Any help to solve this problem would be highly appreciated! The noise sound like a refrigerator noise. I have tried to get in contact with the xbox team but it has been utterly impossible!... -
How do I get an update on my design lab elite controller service request?
in XBoX on ConsolesHow do I get an update on my design lab elite controller service request?: I sent it in 2 weeks ago and have confirmation from the shipper it was received but have not received any notice from Xbox. When I enter the service order number I'm told it can't be found. I'm...