Update probs

Discus and support Update probs in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been trying to update my regular Xbox one for weeks. I've attempted the update DOZENS of times, each time switching between powersaving mode and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by noahjohnson1, Dec 12, 2017.

  1. noahjohnson1
    noahjohnson1 Guest

    Update probs


    I've been trying to update my regular Xbox one for weeks. I've attempted the update DOZENS of times, each time switching between powersaving mode and instant on, resetting my Xbox, and resetting my modem and router. Maybe error codes are 0x00000000, 0x8007232A,
    and 0x90070005. Ive searched the best Web for hours trying to find a solution.

    All I want to do is play backwards compatible games. I don't understand what prevents Microsoft from making these games accessible while offline. I understand how the system works in order to run these games, but I don't understand why my Xbox is incapable
    of perhaps downloading a shortlist of Xbox 360 games which it can recognize even while offline. I'm so frustrated with Microsoft.

    :)
     
    noahjohnson1, Dec 12, 2017
    #1
  2. cvils123
    cvils123 Guest
    Help Update probs :(!

    downloading update now update you about the prob later!
     
    cvils123, Dec 12, 2017
    #2
  3. Xbox.com slow

    WTF is goin on probs because of the update
     
    W33D KUNG FUU, Dec 12, 2017
    #3
  4. K1D P1XEL Win User

    Broken straight out of the box

    also having this prob. two other games updated without prob. this was my first digi purchase. put xbox in offline mode and can get into game no probs, but as soon as it goes back online, same prob. unplayable. is the US date affecting us (Aus)?
  5. cvils123 Win User

    Help :(!

    downloading update now update you about the prob later!
  6. W33D KUNG FUU Win User

    Xbox.com slow

    WTF is goin on probs because of the update
  7. Mr Boozyhead Win User

    Upcoming controller update

    ^^^ I've not updated the controller and I've not had any probs (so far) !!
  8. Wackel Original Win User

    Xbox Store

    Did u updated the store app already? I have that prob 2, seems same after update...
Thema:

Update probs

Loading...
  1. Update probs - Similar Threads - Update probs

  2. September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  3. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  4. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  5. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  6. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  7. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  8. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  9. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  10. September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...