Update problem pls help

Discus and support Update problem pls help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time for the past 5weeks or so i’ve been getting the same message when i start my xbox it says, there was a problem with the update my network is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Andy Clyde, Jan 21, 2023.

1. Andy Clyde
    Andy Clyde Guest

Update problem pls help

Every time for the past 5weeks or so i’ve been getting the same message when i start my xbox it says, there was a problem with the update my network is completely fine. The error codes which i’m receiving are 0x80070570, 0x00000000 and 0x90000005.

please help much appreciated.

:)

Andy Clyde, Jan 21, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Update problem pls help

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

This is related to your network connection, Andy. Please perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  3. John P_14 Win User

Update problem pls help

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Kindly try the following troubleshooting steps below and see if it helps:

1. Power cycle both console and router

- To disconnect and reconnect your console: Press and hold the Xbox button on your controller for 10 seconds, and then unplug the console's power cable and wait 10 seconds. Plug the power cable back in, and then press the Xbox button on the front of your console to turn it back on.

2. Try using both wireless and wired connections (if possible try using a mobile hotspot as well).

3. If it still didn't work, please bring up the Xbox Troubleshooter menu and reset the console (keep my games and apps).

-Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection then power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

-Wait 30 seconds.

-Plug the power cord back in.

-Press and hold the BIND button (the one used to sync controllers) and the EJECT button, and then press the Xbox Power button on the console.

-Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds and listen for two power-up tones a couple of seconds apart.

-Once you hear the 2nd tones please release the button.

-If this is successful the Xbox will turn on and should start and show the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter. On the Troubleshooter page, please select Reset this Xbox and then choose "Keep games and apps".

4. If it didn't help, perform an Offline System Update by following the steps on this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne....

I hope that helps.
  4. stoepsel111 Win User

Inability to progress- No championships available

Same Problem here..

It´s since the update for Storm Island. Telephone support said, i have to post it here and a moderator will help me. They know the Problem.

So pls help!!!
  5. RedPhoenixTM Win User

Xbox.com/support will NOT ALLOW ME TO PUT MY NAME IN

Have the same problem. PLS HELP
  6. maxxi1982 Win User

Receiving error code 0x80169CF9 when attempting to redeem prepaid 3 month Gold card

Same problem. Microsoft pls help
Thema:

Update problem pls help

1. Update problem pls help - Similar Threads - Update problem pls

2. My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...: I connect to the internet then it acts like it wants to do the update then it stops and says that there is a problem with the update and when I click try again it does nothing and this problem has...
  3. Problems when trying to roll back control update

in XboX Insiders
    Problems when trying to roll back control update: My controller had problems after an update, so I tried to revert its hardware through the console, but whenever I try to revert it, a problem appears on the screen saying "There was a problem with...
  4. Problem on old gen console with new update

in XboX Insiders
    Problem on old gen console with new update: Hey all so I'm still on xbox one x and I have a problem with the new update I'm reaching out to try and see if maybe someone here has had the same problem before. After this most recent update I...
  5. "There was a problem with the update" but getting error codes with no help articles.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "There was a problem with the update" but getting error codes with no help articles.: Been having a mountain of problems with my Xbox One, and I'm not able to update it. When it says "there was a problem with the update" it's gives me these error codes: 0x80070584 0x00000000...
  6. Xbox One S E101 problems when trying to update OS or recovering the system (maybe hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S E101 problems when trying to update OS or recovering the system (maybe hard...: Hello, so I'm kinda new in all this console repairing thing so I don't know a lot and I would need some help. I recently got a second hand Xbox One S, and it had image problems, it wouldn't show...
  7. Packet loss problem after last ALPHA ring update

in XboX Insiders
    Packet loss problem after last ALPHA ring update: Good morning, I noticed that after the last ALPHA ring update the packet loss problem appeared which I never had before. Let me start by saying that my connection and my router work perfectly, on...
  8. Problem with Updates for Microsoft Flight Simulator

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with Updates for Microsoft Flight Simulator: Well I downloaded Microsoft flight sim and everything was going great until the new mandatory update. So when I was about to update just like usual ( I have 55gb in my storage now.), watching all...
  9. Problem with Update Error Code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 on XBoxOne

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Update Error Code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 on XBoxOne: Hi Has anyone had this error code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 The 0x80070070 looks like lack of storage. I've deleted files so lots of space Can't find 0x90130005 in any help topics...
  10. There was a problem with the update - Error code: 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201

in XboX Insiders
    There was a problem with the update - Error code: 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201: This is on 2 consoles that I had on skip ahead build 2030. I attempted to unenroll them and after the adjustment it tried to prompt an update. The update reset some things so I went through setup...