Update Problem: Disc Based Games Not Loading Since Dashboard Update

Discus and support Update Problem: Disc Based Games Not Loading Since Dashboard Update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since the most recent dashboard update, when I put in certain discs won't read or start (whether they are installed currently or I'm trying to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bruiserbox, Jul 29, 2018.

1. bruiserbox
    bruiserbox Guest

Since the most recent dashboard update, when I put in certain discs won't read or start (whether they are installed currently or I'm trying to reinstall them). Can I get some help please? Thanks.

Christian

:)

bruiserbox, Jul 29, 2018
  2. Games not loading since dashboard update

Heya,

I am experiencing a similar problem.. however mine seems to be xbox 360 type disks that are not accepted since update ...

Played BO2 this morning (around 7 hours ago from time of posting) and had no issues..

Once i exited out of BO2 the xbox update message came up so i updated now it wont accepted these disks..

Starts to spin up then stops.. xbox one disks are fine for the two i tested.

Really hope this gets fixed soon.

SaltyPup1031983, Jul 29, 2018
  3. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Games not loading since dashboard update

Hey guys!

Let's see if
    power cycling
    your console helps shake things out. That's generally the first thing to try when weird little things like this pop up. If that doesn't work, go ahead and unplug your Xbox and then unplug your home network. Wait 5 minutes or so and then plug
    it all back in and see if things are working better.

Let us know! Update Problem: Disc Based Games Not Loading Since Dashboard Update :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.

Miss Bijoux, Jul 29, 2018
  4. bruiserbox
    bruiserbox Guest

This morning when I logged into the xbox one x, I got the following error message and did a reset:

System Error: E202-8007000E-00000000

bruiserbox, Jul 29, 2018
  5. bruiserbox
    bruiserbox Guest
    Whats the point of support telling us to post on here if no one answers? Whats the point of this extra step that just allows microsoft to avoid dealign with problems they create by updating the dashboard where games no longer work? I wish our congress saw
    how you guys handle these issues.

bruiserbox, Nov 2, 2018
  6. bruiserbox Win User

Whats the point of support telling us to post on here if no one answers? Whats the point of this extra step that just allows microsoft to avoid dealign with problems they create by updating the dashboard where games no longer work? I wish our congress saw
    how you guys handle these issues.
  7. bruiserbox Win User

This morning when I logged into the xbox one x, I got the following error message and did a reset:

System Error: E202-8007000E-00000000
  8. OUgroundGAME Win User

Game updates oddity!

The disc must be in. Basically a verification. Any disc based game won't finalize an update w/o the disc loaded.
  9. Muten Ross Win User

WRW01 Racing Wheel for XBox 360 - lost installation disc

The disc has the dashboard only. So if you have the dashboard updated you don't need the disc. Also updating the console will automatically load the software it needs.
  10. Gaolhouse Win User

WRW01 Racing Wheel for XBox 360 - lost installation disc

The disc has the dashboard only. So if you have the dashboard updated you don't need the disc. Also updating the console will automatically load the software it needs.
    Many Thanks!
Thema:

1. Update Problem: Disc Based Games Not Loading Since Dashboard Update - Similar Threads - Update Problem Disc

2. Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X: Hey guys! A few weeks ago I was part of the Insider program, I was in the Omega ring (OS Version 10.0.25398.4086), and my Xbox started having problems recording, I simply couldn't start...
  3. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  4. Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem: Hardware problems and network keeps disconnecting while gaming, happens after updates applied a1f9530a-3de3-43a5-9e9d-ac9a410f5d3d
  5. My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...: I connect to the internet then it acts like it wants to do the update then it stops and says that there is a problem with the update and when I click try again it does nothing and this problem has...
  6. Problems when trying to roll back control update

in XboX Insiders
    Problems when trying to roll back control update: My controller had problems after an update, so I tried to revert its hardware through the console, but whenever I try to revert it, a problem appears on the screen saying "There was a problem with...
  7. Problem on old gen console with new update

in XboX Insiders
    Problem on old gen console with new update: Hey all so I'm still on xbox one x and I have a problem with the new update I'm reaching out to try and see if maybe someone here has had the same problem before. After this most recent update I...
  8. "There was a problem with the update" but getting error codes with no help articles.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "There was a problem with the update" but getting error codes with no help articles.: Been having a mountain of problems with my Xbox One, and I'm not able to update it. When it says "there was a problem with the update" it's gives me these error codes: 0x80070584 0x00000000...
  9. Xbox One S E101 problems when trying to update OS or recovering the system (maybe hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S E101 problems when trying to update OS or recovering the system (maybe hard...: Hello, so I'm kinda new in all this console repairing thing so I don't know a lot and I would need some help. I recently got a second hand Xbox One S, and it had image problems, it wouldn't show...
  10. Packet loss problem after last ALPHA ring update

in XboX Insiders
    Packet loss problem after last ALPHA ring update: Good morning, I noticed that after the last ALPHA ring update the packet loss problem appeared which I never had before. Let me start by saying that my connection and my router work perfectly, on...