Update on Xbox One X bricked console ( since 4 months )

Discus and support Update on Xbox One X bricked console ( since 4 months ) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm an insider update martyr, my console has bricked since like 4 months or so. I've went through every solution suggested on MS pages and other forums... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TillTheNextDay, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Update on Xbox One X bricked console ( since 4 months )

I'm an insider update martyr, my console has bricked since like 4 months or so. I've went through every solution suggested on MS pages and other forums except for replacing parts myself ( I wasn't sure if my console is under warranty or not ).

I decided today to call up MS, and surprisingly they resolved the issue in literally 15 minutes; they opened a ticket after I described the issue to the support guy, gave me a reference number and told to head straight to where I bought it from.

I go there, I filled a paper describing the issue and they were gonna give me a brand new one ! Update on Xbox One X bricked console ( since 4 months ) :D

Now sadly all they had is Xbox one S console, which I already have along a day 1 Xbox One, so they just refunded me the full amount of what I paid. $500 exactly.

I'm sharing this because like many here I was hopeless. I waited for an update to fix it, tried applying offline updates from time to time and I was pretty frustrated and was deciding to leave this console for good after like more than 10 years. But MS came in clutch, and once I mentioned it was an update that bricked it he just didn't ask another question and knew what the issue was.

I'm so glad, and maybe this isn't the place to post, but I had to share with you guys out here since I never got an issue resolved as fast as this one today, all done within an hour if I count the time to get to the stores.

Now only one thing I forgot about is to write the Xbox console ID down. I need it to solve another issue. And I'm wondering if there's somewhere I can find it other than on the back of the console ( which I don't have anymore ). Is it possible to find on any accounts connected previously on that console ?

submitted by /u/TillTheNextDay
    [link] [comments]

/u/TillTheNextDay, Jul 6, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Rent A Worker Win User

When would Xbox One 1TB be available in Singapore?

Ah is that so? It's been a month since it was released, so I was hoping for an update on availability.

So outside U.S. and Australia, the Xbox One 1TB console without bundled games is available only in the UK?

On a side note is it worth getting the U.S. version of the Xbox one, then getting a replacement power brick for the right voltage and power connectors? Can we buy/exchange the power brick from Microsoft directly?
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox 360 e power problem

This is more than likely the power brick has failed. Same thing happened to my x360 and the reason I updated to Xbox one X. Time to update to a new console I suggest.

Either the next gen Series S/X models or XBox one S/X.

You won't look back, but will wonder why you didn't update earlier.
  4. neoearth-7962BB3C-ED Win User

[Mod removed: profanity] Worst Company Ever...

My bricked console is a whopping 4 months old.
  5. gds1972 Win User

Canadian Xbox One

If it's an Xbox One S or X you should be okay if it's one of the original Xbox One consoles that has the power brick then you will need to obtain a new power brick.
  6. Fluidus333 Win User

Xbox ONE X Powering up Issue

There is no Power Brick with the Xbox ONE X......so bad console it maybe.
Thema:

Update on Xbox One X bricked console ( since 4 months )

1. Update on Xbox One X bricked console ( since 4 months ) - Similar Threads - Update bricked console

2. Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc: My tittle updates are not working 87b42e35-0424-47a2-b830-9be4a42e73f8
  3. Xbox Series X woes. Will not update.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X woes. Will not update.: For some reason, I have an Xbox Series X system update issue. It will not update correctly connecting to WIFI or a physical connection to my Internet, so I got it shipped off to Microsoft to fix...
  4. HDMI cec no longer works after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI cec no longer works after latest update: The latest update has completely broken the hdmi cec function on my series x. Pressing the home button on the remote no longer changes the input. I’ve checked all settings and done everything I...
  5. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  6. Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?: After the update to the Xbox console recently my external hard drive isn’t connecting to my Xbox anymore. I have the Xbox series x and a 5T external Seagate hard drive. Is it happening to others...
  7. Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X: Hey guys! A few weeks ago I was part of the Insider program, I was in the Omega ring (OS Version 10.0.25398.4086), and my Xbox started having problems recording, I simply couldn't start...
  8. Preview Beta update bricked my console...

in XboX Insiders
    Preview Beta update bricked my console...: I had recently made a post about my Xbox not recognizing any local wifi area networks, and now it's not accessing wifi despite being plugged in with an otherness cable directly. Internet works...
  9. Did this current update cause your console to brick

in XboX Insiders
    Did this current update cause your console to brick: Hi insiders. This is technically under the use of this subreddit. But did anyone have their Xbox constant update loop when they tried to download the most recent live Xbox update early ie as part...
  10. Bricked Xbox when updating using insider program

in XboX Insiders
    Bricked Xbox when updating using insider program: I updated using the insiders program today and upon the reset it does when your updating my Xbox just turned off and won't turn back on it makes the beep lights up but no signal and then turns...