Update now for Samsung TV!!!!!!!

Discus and support Update now for Samsung TV!!!!!!! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; No Xbox green popup on my Samsung TV QN90A with Tizen 6.0 when i get achievement. I only get notification on my Samsung phone. Hope Xbox team can... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jontebula, Apr 16, 2024.

  1. /u/jontebula
    /u/jontebula Guest

    Update now for Samsung TV!!!!!!!


    No Xbox green popup on my Samsung TV QN90A with Tizen 6.0 when i get achievement. I only get notification on my Samsung phone.

    Hope Xbox team can update soon and i get back the green popup when i get achievement and the sound. I have the latest update with new UI.

    submitted by /u/jontebula
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/jontebula, Apr 16, 2024
    #1
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung remote and xbox

    You must ask this question to Samsung because is a TV related issue not an Xbox fault.

    Check if your TV firmware is updated, maybe Samsung itself fix this lack of features.
  3. Swizzlerz Win User

    Xbox One unable to detect that my receiver supports DD5.1, DD7.1 or DTS

    Same issue I have a Samsung led 3d TV 46inch maybe a 7100 too not sure.. but I am now plugging my Xbox one directly into the surround sound then to the TV. Not sure why this was happening. Other then maybe the TV was updated and could be a Samsung thing.
    I think It use to work butt I always had an optical cord from my TV to the surround sound system...
  4. JL Donnybrook Win User

    2/15 Update TV won't turn on but turns off

    Same thing here with my Samsung TV. Any updates to this?
  5. KaiN05 Win User

    Why is my Series X having audio issues?

    I have a Samsung smart TV as well. I wonder if the other guy does too. Maybe it’s the newest Samsung update 1401.
  6. The Intimidat3r Win User

    Best gaming monitor - tv for xbox series x

    There are plenty of 4k tv's on sale right now.

    Walmart has a Samsung 50" 4k TV for for $248.

    I've always had Samsung tv's and I'm quite enjoying my 85" 4k Q90T Samsung I got 2 years ago. It runs 4k at 120hz and looks amazing.
Thema:

Update now for Samsung TV!!!!!!!

Loading...
  1. Update now for Samsung TV!!!!!!! - Similar Threads - Update Samsung

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  4. October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200) Feel...
  5. October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  6. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200) Feel free...
  7. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830) Feel...
  8. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200) Feel...
  9. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  10. September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...