Update not found
Discus and support Update not found in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to play NBA 2K 10 and Call of Duty 2 but both of them said "Game needs an update, Update not found" Anyone know how to fix that?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WangFu52, Jun 6, 2014.
Thema:
Update not found
Loading...
-
Update not found - Similar Threads - Update found
-
October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261007-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261007-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead... -
October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261007-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261007-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261007-2200) Feel... -
October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261005-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261005-2200) Feel free... -
October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261005-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261005-2200) Feel... -
October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261005-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261005-2200) Feel... -
How long until i get omega preview updates
in XboX InsidersHow long until i get omega preview updates: Ive been enrolled in the program since the alpha skip ahead got access to disc to digital and I am still not getting preview updates for omega such as the mythic achivement update released... -
Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work
in XboX InsidersXbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the... -
Manage Updates says 0 updates found (Xbox Series X)
in XBoX on ConsolesManage Updates says 0 updates found (Xbox Series X): I had 3 updates, but now they are not showing. It just says "0 updates found". There is no way it could have updated, because the new Call of Duty update was around 150GB. If I go into a game... -
I found an error in the xbox controller hardware/updated systems
in XBoX on ConsolesI found an error in the xbox controller hardware/updated systems: I noticed there was a slight input bug on Xbox controllers happening and it is registered in some games as well for multiple inputs being pressed at once or glitched input as I would say. It can...