Update not found NBA 2K15
Discus and support Update not found NBA 2K15 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought nba today 10-15-14. Installed to 98% then it said it needs to update but it says there is an error getting the update. Anyone know whats... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JusT DangleR, Oct 15, 2014.
Thema:
Update not found NBA 2K15
Loading...
-
Update not found NBA 2K15 - Similar Threads - Update found NBA
-
September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)
in XboX InsidersSeptember 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel... -
Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?
in XboX InsidersGuys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223... -
Does trying the update reset your Xbox?
in XboX InsidersDoes trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I... -
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200)
in XboX InsidersSeptember 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead... -
September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200)
in XboX InsidersSeptember 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200) Feel... -
Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring
in XboX InsidersOnly 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?... -
Manage Updates says 0 updates found (Xbox Series X)
in XBoX on ConsolesManage Updates says 0 updates found (Xbox Series X): I had 3 updates, but now they are not showing. It just says "0 updates found". There is no way it could have updated, because the new Call of Duty update was around 150GB. If I go into a game... -
I found an error in the xbox controller hardware/updated systems
in XBoX on ConsolesI found an error in the xbox controller hardware/updated systems: I noticed there was a slight input bug on Xbox controllers happening and it is registered in some games as well for multiple inputs being pressed at once or glitched input as I would say. It can...