Update - Microsoft Store - 130kb

Discus and support Update - Microsoft Store - 130kb in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Today is 27th April, this update hasn't finished updating on my Xbox, it's been on about a day or so now. submitted by /u/Vaderian1312 [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Vaderian1312, Apr 27, 2023.

1. Update - Microsoft Store - 130kb

Today is 27th April, this update hasn't finished updating on my Xbox, it's been on about a day or so now.

submitted by /u/Vaderian1312
    [link] [comments]

/u/Vaderian1312, Apr 27, 2023
  2. PrestonNance Win User

Microsoft store update not updating

has anybody else been having trouble downloading the new Microsoft store update if not give me an idea how to i have very bad internet but im able to download games still what should i do still need answers
    so when I'm trying to buy a game it keeps saying Update in progress Store experience host blah blah blah anyways please fix this problem I have been up all night trying to fix this by the way there was nothing the queued apps there
  3. bigballer#5851 Win User

that did not help my problem but thank you for trying
  4. P Alvrz Win User

Hi! I had the same problem yesterday and I was adviced to:

• Press the "On/Off Button" on the Xbox One console.
    • Disconnect the console from the AC.
    • Wait for one minute and try again.
    This helped me to resolve my issue, hope it can help you as well!
  5. InsanKilla clan Win User

Try restarting you're xbox an hard reset and as well cancelling the update and retry I hope this helps and please report this problem via xbox report bug.
  6. bigballer#5851 Win User

why would i do that and risk losing everything so i will not try your suggestion
Thema:

Update - Microsoft Store - 130kb

1. Update - Microsoft Store - 130kb - Similar Threads - Update Microsoft Store

2. Microsoft store will not download or update apps.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft store will not download or update apps.: My overall goal is to be able to install Minecraft I can click install from the Microsoft store page, but it just loads for 10ish seconds and goes back to a blue install button. I went to the...
  3. Microsoft store wont update or install microsoft apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store wont update or install microsoft apps: Microsoft Store wont update or install Microsoft apps. I believe it needs to update itself to fix this but it cannot. I am trying to get xbox app after removing it because it was not working...
  4. Microsoft store and Xbox App wont update/install

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store and Xbox App wont update/install: Microsoft wont update and is just stuck saying "pending" and when it does say it is downloading it just stays at 1 percent. I just got this PC i tried to factory reset it did not work. And same...
  5. xbox apps will not update or download to the pc from the microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox apps will not update or download to the pc from the microsoft store.: Split from this thread. This still isn't working for me. What's the fix? I can't download or update the XBOX app through the store, nor will it download with the installer from XBOX. I'm on...
  6. xbox apps will not update or download to the pc from the microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox apps will not update or download to the pc from the microsoft store.: Update or loading xbox apps from the microsoft store hang on my new dell pc. Non xbox apps work. Spent 3 hours with dell technician trying various to fix this. Failed. Says it's a microsoft...
  7. My Microsoft store won't update to my Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft store won't update to my Xbox.: Microsoft store not updating to my Xbox series s. It's saying I need to repurchase a game to play. Yet they won't load the store for options. Should I just fully reset my Xbox and delete...
  8. Microsoft store been stuck on pending for Xbox app and a dozen other updates for hours but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store been stuck on pending for Xbox app and a dozen other updates for hours but...: Brought PC 2 days ago, I clicked on Microsoft Store and clicked install on Xbox app yesterday, it came up pending, I tried again this morning and it still says pending but there's also a dozen...
  9. My Series S won't update Microsoft Store or install new games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series S won't update Microsoft Store or install new games.: So i was having a glitch of not being able to update Microsoft Store, so I factory reset my console, first with keeping my games and apps, then, with delete everything but now I can't install...
  10. Why wont my microsoft store finish updating on my xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my microsoft store finish updating on my xbox series s: I can open my store but i always have its update running in the backround and i think its affecting my gaming speed/fps im on xbox series s b1e0e99e-f961-4d3b-aea1-17638ad054ca