Update messed up my Xbox!
Discus and support Update messed up my Xbox! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey everyone! I think an update messed with my Xbox or something because I was playing fine the night before. I get on the next day after the update... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by No Ban Please, Apr 27, 2018.
Thema:
Update messed up my Xbox!
Loading...
-
Update messed up my Xbox! - Similar Threads - Update messed
-
Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug
in XboX InsidersDelta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me... -
Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab
in XboX InsidersGot an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press... -
October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead... -
The Xbox Akip Ahead Alpha Updates are a mess.
in XboX InsidersThe Xbox Akip Ahead Alpha Updates are a mess.: They all keep saying stability update. They are doing the opposite. My Xbox keeps black screening. Freezes up and wouldn't let me push buttons at times. It has also lost all of my download... -
Did an update go out today that messed up anyone elses console?
in XboX InsidersDid an update go out today that messed up anyone elses console?: Turned on my Xbox today and was met with a "there was a problem with this update screen" it wont connect to the internet. Ive power cycled, reset router, done everything. Is this just a wait and... -
Family Safety App update messed up app?
in XBoX AccessibilityFamily Safety App update messed up app?: Since the family safety update, my sons xbox time is no longer limited. The app has all the correct information and then shows limit reached, but it doesn’t end his screen time. Has this happened... -
Controller Firmware Update - Messed up my controller?!?
in XBoX on ConsolesController Firmware Update - Messed up my controller?!?: This is REALLY frustrating, recently I have had major issues with my series x controller that apparently ALOT of other people have been having for the last few years! Out of game the left joystick... -
Can you guys fix my console since it was the new system update that messed it up?
in XBoX on ConsolesCan you guys fix my console since it was the new system update that messed it up?: Ever since the September system update my console has had a system software corruption issue and I've tried everything even with Xbox support I've tried everything and still nothing and my console... -
Offline Update is messed up
in XBoX on WindowsOffline Update is messed up: So i wanna offline update my xbox series X i thoroughly followed the instruction on the site but when i plugged my NTFS formatted USB into my xbox it didn't get detected under the offline...