Update lockdown

Discus and support Update lockdown in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just hooked up my Xbox one for the first time in months and it keeps locking me down with a 3.5 gig update that gets to 75% downloaded and then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kanteer, Jul 27, 2017.

  1. Kanteer
    Kanteer Guest

    Update lockdown


    I just hooked up my Xbox one for the first time in months and it keeps locking me down with a 3.5 gig update that gets to 75% downloaded and then restats the system. I cannot connect to live and as soon as my wifi establishes connection, it tells me to
    perform the EXACT SAME UPDATE AGAIN!

    :)
     
    Kanteer, Jul 27, 2017
    #1
  2. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest
  3. Mafivee
    Mafivee Guest
    MW3 Best Map #2 (Lockdown v. Village)

    Lockdown

    -

    Although Village was one of my favourites in the beginning, it has slowly deteriorated. In saying that, Lockdown was one of those maps that I could not stand, now I like it.
     
    Mafivee, Jul 27, 2017
    #3
  4. ImpaledGremlin Win User

    Profile pic glitch

    Some feature such as gamer pics are disabled to help reduce demand on system during lockdown.

    When lockdown ease and demand drops these services will resumr
  5. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

    How do I easily connect my sons in Minecraft so they can play together online?

    Hey Jake!

    Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help. If I may ask, on your Parent account's email address, do you still have access to the security information, whether it's an email or mobile phone number?

    Also, I just want to confirm, were you able to successfully update your parent account security information which lead your account to a 30 days security lockdown, is that correct?

    If you still have access to the old email address or phone number associated with your security information on your parent's account, you can still cancel the 30 days security lockdown by signing in to your parent account's email address, check the message from your inbox pertaining to the security update lockdown.

    From there you will have the option to cancel the security lockdown however you will receive a 6-digit verification code on your security information to finalize the cancellation.

    If you don't have access to your security information on your parent account which means you won't be able to cancel the security lockdown and you will have to wait for 30 days in order to access your Xbox privacy settings.

    During the 30 days of security lockdown, you won't be able to make any changes to your account or purchase anything yet. You've got nothing to worry since updating your security information is very important as this will secure your account further and prevent it from being hacked.

    I hope this information helps. Thank you for your time and have a great day!
  6. Mafivee Win User

    MW3 Best Map #2 (Lockdown v. Village)

    Lockdown

    -

    Although Village was one of my favourites in the beginning, it has slowly deteriorated. In saying that, Lockdown was one of those maps that I could not stand, now I like it.
  7. neilhorgan Win User
  8. Mr Mustang Win User

    MW3 Maps Leaked

    Lockdown FTW!

    Thanks for the info.
Thema:

Update lockdown

Loading...
  1. Update lockdown - Similar Threads - Update lockdown

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  4. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  5. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  6. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  7. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  8. September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260923-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260923-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260923-2200) Feel...
  9. September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  10. September 24, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260921-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 24, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260921-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 24, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260921-2200) Feel...