Update “KB5004476” is not showing up in my updates, meaning I can’t fix Gamepass.

Discus and support Update “KB5004476” is not showing up in my updates, meaning I can’t fix Gamepass. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I try to use Gamepass however it fails to start or most games, So I click the link on the top of the homepage that says “fix it”. It takes me to a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Lukethekoopa, Aug 2, 2021.

  1. Lukethekoopa
    Lukethekoopa Guest

    Update “KB5004476” is not showing up in my updates, meaning I can’t fix Gamepass.


    I try to use Gamepass however it fails to start or most games, So I click the link on the top of the homepage that says “fix it”. It takes me to a webpage telling me to check my optional updates and download KB5004476, however when I check in my settings under “View Optional Updates,” there is no update. I also press “Check For Updates” in the main update settings, but I can’t find this update either. Because of this, I have been unable to use my Gamepass properly.

    I use Windows 10. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks Update “KB5004476” is not showing up in my updates, meaning I can’t fix Gamepass. :)

    :)
     
    Lukethekoopa, Aug 2, 2021
    #1
  2. HassanJassir Win User

    Update “KB5004476” is not showing up in my updates, meaning I can’t fix Gamepass.

    So, after doing every workaround published by Microsoft, MANY people all around and wasting an entire afternoon with Microsoft Support, I was able to find a definitive workaround (that's still far from ideal).

    Just uninstall Game Services BUT DON'T REINSTALL IT AS STUPID MICROSOFT advices (and forces after restarting Xbox App), leave unistalled and you'll be able to install and launch all the games with no issues.

    And no, repairing, reseting, using "Create" does not solve the Game Services issues. And yes, I have all the latest updates.

    How it works!
  3. elrowtim Win User

    Update “KB5004476” is not showing up in my updates, meaning I can’t fix Gamepass.

    hi mateus

    i have the same question i ran the tool you shared but it tells me my win10 is the newest,so whats the solution when i met that
  4. MateusFontana Win User

    Update “KB5004476” is not showing up in my updates, meaning I can’t fix Gamepass.

    Try this, please.

    Download the Create Windows 10 installation media application from the link below, at the end of the download run the application, and then follow the instructions given by the program at the end click on upgrade. Rest assured none of your files will be lost, this is a system restore that will try to fix this error.

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...
  5. HassanJassir Win User

    Update “KB5004476” is not showing up in my updates, meaning I can’t fix Gamepass.

    Hi,

    Having the same error with the Xbox Gamepass app, although I can start the games properly, I'm getting an error every time I try to install a new one (0x000001).

    Did this solution twice and went over the whole update process, but still no luck, the only Optional Update I was able to install was the KB5004296 but the KB5004476 is nowhere to be found. When downloading it from the Update Catalog, it says it can't be installed either.

    I use Windows 10 21H1.

    Any advice?

    Thanks!
  6. MateusFontana Win User

    Update “KB5004476” is not showing up in my updates, meaning I can’t fix Gamepass.

    Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

    Could you tell me if the version you currently use is Windows 10 21H1?
Thema:

Update “KB5004476” is not showing up in my updates, meaning I can’t fix Gamepass.

Loading...
  1. Update “KB5004476” is not showing up in my updates, meaning I can’t fix Gamepass. - Similar Threads - Update “KB5004476” showing

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  4. October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200) Feel...
  5. October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  6. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200) Feel free...
  7. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830) Feel...
  8. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200) Feel...
  9. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  10. September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...