Update issue for Alpha Ring Oct 5th

Discus and support Update issue for Alpha Ring Oct 5th in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Got notification an update is ready this morning and it says it cant get any of the 599MB update file. My connection is working but update is not.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DrunkLastKnight, Oct 5, 2021.

1. Update issue for Alpha Ring Oct 5th

Got notification an update is ready this morning and it says it cant get any of the 599MB update file. My connection is working but update is not. Anyone else also having issues?

submitted by /u/DrunkLastKnight
    [link] [comments]

/u/DrunkLastKnight, Oct 5, 2021
  2. High5skater Win User

Game-breaking Bug

3. WPAK Win User

Game not appearing in ready to install?

4. XBF Diego M Win User

Resident Evil 0 Game Crashing

Hi SnoFox,

This has been a known issue for a while now and acknowledged by the Xbox Preview team and were testing a fix for this issue in the Alpha ring back in December. Since then, there has been no updates but based on this

article
    I'm assuming the issue was resolved in the Alpha ring preview update but doesn't seem to have gone live yet. There could have been some setbacks or the issue re-surfaced.

This was being tested in the Alpha ring, which is the first ring to test preview updates and requires an invitation to join, and has preview updates with the potential to have the most bugs so it's possible it's stalled in the Alpha ring.

My suggestion is to report the issue through the Xbox Insider Hub app, which you can do so by the report a problem option in the power menu after you have the app downloaded.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-hub-report-a-problem

If you join the Insider program, eventually it should get pushed to the other preview rings and you can get the fix in an upcoming preview update before it would go live.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

august xbox 2020 update

The new update is only out for some Alpha & Alpha skip ahead insiders at the moment.

If you're in the Omega ring then you'll probably be the last ring to get the update before it's released to everyone.
  6. SigmaTheDJ Win User

new update - no party notifications

This has supposedly been fixed, along with a bunch of other stuff, in an update that's available for people in the preview program (alpha ring) now.

So, if you're in the alpha ring, check for updates and you should see it there ready to install.

If you're not in the alpha ring, or you're not in the preview program at all, I expect they'll roll out an update with a bunch of fixes in it to the public fairly soon.
Thema:

Update issue for Alpha Ring Oct 5th

1. Update issue for Alpha Ring Oct 5th - Similar Threads - Update issue Alpha

2. Gamepass update issue on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass update issue on PC: I am on PC and Xbox Gamepass has a required update. I try to update. It repeatedly errors out with error code 0x080070020 that seems to relate to multiple instances of the app running. But only...
  3. I'm having issues since the last update (beta)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having issues since the last update (beta): I am in the beta program and ever since the update I have been unable to join a party it says encountered an error. 0x89240001. When I try invite people to my party it says invite failed...
  4. Xbox one X issue, worked and then didn’t after update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one X issue, worked and then didn’t after update: So my brother in law passed away 3 months ago and I just turned his Xbox on yesterday and it said there was an update so I allowed it to do its thing and then when it was complete about 20 minutes...
  5. Issue resolved for latest PC app update (2/23/24)

in XboX Insiders
    Issue resolved for latest PC app update (2/23/24): You will need to use the gaming services repair tool to fix the issue. As I just updated it last night (2/22/24) and the next time I went to launch the same game I had been playing for the last 12...
  6. Win 11 latest update causing issues with xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Win 11 latest update causing issues with xbox 360 controller: Hi I updated my PC to the latest windows update and after that my wired Xbox 360 controller(s) have stopped working on my PC. I have reinstalled the drivers, tried different USB ports (USB 3.0...
  7. How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...: My Xbox One console isn't working properly. First I tried to complete an update on EAFC24 which was 3.5GB and it kept freezing and updating for a second or two at a time then freezing for another...
  8. Lastest Apha Skip Ahead Update Controller Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Lastest Apha Skip Ahead Update Controller Issue: Hi, Looking for some help as I cannot report this issue on my series x. I was playing Prince of Persia this morning and all was normal as normal can be. A forced update came in and I installed...
  9. Issues installing Alpha Skip-Ahead update 2308.230619-2200 on 2 different consoles

in XboX Insiders
    Issues installing Alpha Skip-Ahead update 2308.230619-2200 on 2 different consoles: Hi, I'm currently experiencing update errors (0x80072EE2) on two different consoles (Xbox One X and Xbox Series X) both consoles show the same error when trying to update, the Check Network...
  10. The Last Two Alpha Skip Ahead Updates Are Causing Serious Issues.

in XboX Insiders
    The Last Two Alpha Skip Ahead Updates Are Causing Serious Issues.: Since The April 19th 2023 Alpha Skip Ahead Update On Series X My Console Freezes And Doesn't Restart And Just Shuts Down. When I Try To Report The Issue On Xbox It Loads Up The Error Reporting...