Update in Progress - error after October 2020 update

Discus and support Update in Progress - error after October 2020 update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox one appears to have finished the latest update, but whenever I select any app, it always shows "Update in Progress" and fails to start the app.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by resipsa4444, Oct 17, 2020.

1. resipsa4444
    resipsa4444 Guest

My xbox one appears to have finished the latest update, but whenever I select any app, it always shows "Update in Progress" and fails to start the app.

I tried restarting the console and clearing the cache, but it did not help. I also checked for additional updates, and there are none.

When I go to the Troubleshooter screen, it only gives me the option to restore to factory defaults, and I would rather not lose all of the information that goes away with restoring to default.

Any ideas?

Update: I noticed that I do not have the problem if I switch to a different profile and select an app.

:)

resipsa4444, Oct 17, 2020
  2. Tatl360 Win User

ERROR 8015000A & Marketplace.xbox.com is DOWN

This is correct. The same thing happened in october 2020!

Please update your website. It's giving errors.
  3. sandbender Win User

Can't reinstall MSFS 2020 on Windows 10

On October 30, 2021, I tried downloading again, and it worked. After the download, I was able to launch MSFS 2020, reinstall all the updates, and fly.
  4. Ksawery Libucki Win User

Xbox Series X says my tv doesn't support 4K 120FPS

That update was released in October/November 2020 afaik :/

https://www.flatpanelshd.com/news.php?subaction=showfull&id=1602672819
  5. AmerJustice Win User

Activity alerts error

I am having this same error and I have rebooted my Xbox One twice. My activity alerts keeps displaying "0", after clicking on it, I can clearly see new updates. This only happened after the October Update.
  6. Bazajaytee Win User

Has the coil whine issue been fixed now?

There was a fix in the October system update which addressed this noise. A number of people have mentioned the October update solved it for them and it was out ~October 15th. Do you still get the noise after the update?

Seems it happens more for European consoles and those without Kinect attached.
Thema:

1. Update in Progress - error after October 2020 update - Similar Threads - Update Progress error

2. My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...: I have tried every option available to me. Even the part where I get access as to whether or not you want the narrator. Please help me silence this annoyance. This started after the xbox last...
  3. PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.25.0]

in XboX Insiders
    PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.25.0]: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. Offline Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline Update: I have tried every possible way to get the offline update for Xbox Series S on my PC and I keep getting a white screen with the xbox logo going around and around never loading....
  5. Skip console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skip console update: Why am I forced to update my console to continue using it? I'm staying in a hotel with limited daily Wi-Fi usage, and my Xbox has prompted me to either update my console or continue offline. All I...
  6. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  7. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  8. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  9. Game updating issues, slowed/stopped progress (Xbox Series X)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game updating issues, slowed/stopped progress (Xbox Series X): I've got a Series X and I live in a rural area with poor/limited internet so downloads typically take several hours for large files (I use ethernet for best connection because of it). Recently I...
  10. Why did my MW2 progress reset following Nov. 2nd 2023 update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my MW2 progress reset following Nov. 2nd 2023 update?: My rank has been reset to 0. I no longer have access to player skins, my captured souls reset when I was over 600. I still have my Ranked Play skin equipped but cannot change it. I still have all...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox update in progress

2. xbox series x stuck update in progress