Update for xbox but there's no update at all

Discus and support Update for xbox but there's no update at all in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi so I'm on my Xbox and i was wanting to play a game but it says it needs an update but there isn't one. so I wait and wait and wait but there still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GreenSlashers02, Apr 20, 2018.

  1. Update for xbox but there's no update at all


    Hi so I'm on my Xbox and i was wanting to play a game but it says it needs an update but there isn't one. so I wait and wait and wait but there still isn't an update and I really want to play my games on the Xbox. Can someone help, please

    :)
     
    GreenSlashers02, Apr 20, 2018
    #1
  2. WG KrazzyUap
    WG KrazzyUap Guest
    Game Smite Update....

    Hi, I have difficulties starting the update for the Smite Game in my Xbox One. It's telling me there's an error in the update. I tried entering the code error but it doesn't show anything at all for the code I entered. Anyone know how to fix that?
     
    WG KrazzyUap, Apr 20, 2018
    #2
  3. xFAx BARBIE
    xFAx BARBIE Guest
    My Xbox Keeps Updating Everytime I Play A Different Game on Xbox live . Is my Xbox 360 broke?

    I was on Xbox live. I played Mortal Kombat and there's no updates. Then I play GTA IV there's an update. Then I played Mortal Kombat again, now there's and update. Finally, I played GTA again, AND THERE'S AN UPDATE. Why is Xbox keep updating the same games??!!!
     
    xFAx BARBIE, Apr 20, 2018
    #3
  4. Update for xbox but there's no update at all

    Hi there!

    Happy to help troubleshoot. Can you post a photo of where you are seeing that error?

    Let's also have you power down the console, unplug it for about 5 minutes, and then power it back on and see if that update starts.

    Are you part of the preview program by chance?

    Post back and let us know!
     
    Mister Getafix, Apr 21, 2018
    #4
  5. Mister Getafix Win User

    Update for xbox but there's no update at all

    Hi there!

    Happy to help troubleshoot. Can you post a photo of where you are seeing that error?

    Let's also have you power down the console, unplug it for about 5 minutes, and then power it back on and see if that update starts.

    Are you part of the preview program by chance?

    Post back and let us know!
  6. Theory of Game Win User

    Xbox updating all the time.

    Hey there.

    Your console is likely still in the preview program, so you're now receiving the preview updates for the next system update that will be released to the public soon. If you'd like to stop getting the preview updates, you'll need to unenroll your console
    through the Preview Dashboard app - the unenrollment will take effect once this update being tested is released to the public... you'll only receive the monthly public updates after that.

    Hope this helps.
  7. Happy Psycho Win User

    Xbox updating all the time.

    Yeah thanks. I tried this just after update. Got bad internet where I am and swallowed half an hour before I could get a game.
  8. Idip31 Win User

    Whats with all these updates?

    If you're part of the Beta program you should post all related conversations in the Beta Forum http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/beta-2013/default.aspx

    Remember you agreed to a Non Disclosure Agreement when signing up and that means no talking/discussing about the Beta in any other area other then the official Beta Forums
  9. Judge Win User

    Whats with all these updates?

    You can't get out. It's part of the process, you agreed to help them test stuff, and such, they often update the console.
Thema:

Update for xbox but there's no update at all

Loading...
  1. Update for xbox but there's no update at all - Similar Threads - Update there's update

  2. September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  3. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  4. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  5. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  6. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  7. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  8. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  9. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  10. September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...