Update equals problem

Discus and support Update equals problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The last time I "had" to update my Xbox One, the console wouldn't recognize my account. It took some time, but I got that fixed. Today, yet again, an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by geoviking, Mar 11, 2019.

  1. geoviking
    geoviking Guest

    Update equals problem


    The last time I "had" to update my Xbox One, the console wouldn't recognize my account. It took some time, but I got that fixed.

    Today, yet again, an update was required. And now, my console can't find any of my games' saved data. Everything is still there, still downloaded and all that. But when I try to play something, I get a message that the data can't be found.

    So I'm just wondering if anyone else has had problems after a required update?

    :)
     
    geoviking, Mar 11, 2019
    #1
  2. AngelObullets Win User

    Update equals problem

    Hi there Geoviking

    I have to ask if you are on a the insider program since updates seem to bring you problems, The insider does have a forum to fix and report that types of problems ect. Here is a link to the reddit if you are on the insider program https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/

    If you are on the insider program there is a few fixes for these type of issues.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

    Update equals problem

    Hello Geo,

    Sorry for the issue with updates. You can clear the local save data, then when you launch the game it will get the latest save data from the cloud. As far I know there haven't been any reports of this. To clear local saves, go to settings>system>storage>clear
    local save games. If the console doesn't restart, then
    power cycle
    the console, then try the game when you power the console back on. If you are in the insider program we recommend going to the

    insider forum
    and report the issue there.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  4. danmonkey Win User

    How am I supposed to win?

    Ea should just make all teams equal then there would be no problem
  5. EpixAndroid Win User

    graphic equalizer

    Hey! At least I'm not the only one complaining about this. I love to tweak the EQ to make the music sound different and to study the harmony lines and the different instruments, etc.
  6. LessHerbivore23 Win User

    graphic equalizer

    Ur ryt no equalizer simple really nd for a £120 phone too
Thema:

Update equals problem

Loading...
  1. Update equals problem - Similar Threads - Update equals problem

  2. October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200) Feel free...
  3. October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200) Feel...
  4. October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261001-2200) Feel...
  5. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  6. October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  7. October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261001-2200) Feel...
  8. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...