Update/earning points from "Make a purchase, earn Rewards"

Discus and support Update/earning points from "Make a purchase, earn Rewards" in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Purchased Gears of War 4 digital download on Xbox One Console's game store, on my account, and did not receive 1250 points From Xbox Live Rewards'... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by D37Magn3T, Oct 16, 2016.

1. D37Magn3T
    D37Magn3T Guest

Purchased Gears of War 4 digital download on Xbox One Console's game store, on my account, and did not receive 1250 points From Xbox Live Rewards' "Make a purchase, earn Rewards (1250 points)". Also previously, I have also purchased many other games previously including
    Overwatch digital version through Xbox One Console's game store. My points were not updated through over 96 hours time-frame; as it still stands at 500 points earned (from monthly surveys) until this date. Need help please?! Thank you.

:)

D37Magn3T, Oct 16, 2016
  2. (Support) I am having a hard time understanding what's going on.

So I am having a hard time understanding how I earn rewards points from purchases because what I'm earning and receiving just doesn't add it up with my purchase history. I'm constantly buying games and paying for digital content in the store but I feel as
    though I don't get much reward points back and I haven't gone up in the VIP rank in so long even though I have spent hundreds of dollars online!

Perfexxxion TFZ, Oct 16, 2016
  3. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest
    Xbox Live Rewards For Montreal,Quebec Canada And All Of Canada Should Be Exactly Like U.S.A For Earning Reward Points We Have Noting On Ours.

You can see exactly what I mean on Xbox Rewards it's not the same for anyone in the world for earning reward points you go down on the bottom left to region and select each one you'll see that they are not all the same the only thing we all share in common
    is that if we buy something or do surveys we earn rewards but some places in the world earn rewards also by playing games for example play 200 hours this month and earn 600 Microsoft points or use Bing and earn 100 rewards if use Bing to search for stuff all
    week that's why I want Microsoft to make it all equal for everyone worldwide for earning Xbox Live Reward Points.

IntenseJames, Oct 16, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello D37Magn3t,

For that particular offer, you must make the purchase using funds from your Microsoft Account in order to complete the offer. Regarding your other general purchases, you can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at Xbox Live Rewards .

-or-

2. By earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases back as payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders,
    game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

Since you are a zero star member, you do not get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (Xbox Live Rewards).
    Since your other purchases were not a part of an offer, they did not award Credits from offer completion either.

XBLRewards8, Oct 17, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello D37Magn3t,

For that particular offer, you must make the purchase using funds from your Microsoft Account in order to complete the offer. Regarding your other general purchases, you can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at https://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/ .

-or-

2. By earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases back as payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders,
    game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

Since you are a zero star member, you do not get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (https://rewards.xbox.com/myrewards/).
    Since your other purchases were not a part of an offer, they did not award Credits from offer completion either.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Difference between Microsoft Rewards and Xbox Live Rewards?

With the Microsoft Rewards program you earn points for doing certain things (browsing with Bing, completing specific searches, making purchases from microsoftstore.com) You can redeem the points for gift cards for various things including Xbox gift cards
    or old subscriptions. The points from that program are not directly transferred to your account.

With the Xbox Rewards program, you earn rewards credits for completing offers (mostly digital purchases from the Xbox store). Those credits are deposited directly into your account as currency.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Reward points earned from purchases

Are there any specific offers you're looking for credits from? In order to receive credits, your purchases either have to be eligible for a specific offer on the site a the time, or you need at least 1 star level in order to receive VIP rebates.

Your lifetime credits earned would include any credits that are pending as well as any that have already been deposited. Credits are automatically deposited after you have at least 5,000 pending. So if the amount of lifetime credits you have is more than
    the amount that is pending, then you've had some deposits. Your statement on the MyRewards section of the site would list when any deposits took place. You can verify the deposits by checking your returns at http://commerce.microsoft.com
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Reward points earned from purchases

Hello TAQIS,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at
    https://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/

-or-

2. For non-offer purchases, you can earn Credits by earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases
    back as MyVIP payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

In September 2014 we changed to the MyVIP policy. As a result, payback based off Gamerscore (MyAchievements) was discontinued. Also, as mentioned in our pinned announcement at the top of the forums titled "HEY
    YOU! We've got your answer here.
    " (https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/2f5ffacb-bf1e-4fca-8764-f57f69556e55), we no longer award Credits for Xbox Live Gold renewals
    as of July 2014.

MyVIP had a recalibration for the last few years. At the end of the year, we place you in your MyVIP rank for the new year based off your eligible spending from the previous year, and set your progress to the default state. This happened in September 2015
    and December 2016. We did not recalibrate this year (December 2017). Since you are a zero star member, you do not get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (https://rewards.xbox.com/myrewards/).

Also, you have used your lifetime points. For example, your most recent deposit in February 2015 was spent in March of that year on Fable 3. You can see a complete history of your Credit and deposit events from the MyStatement on the MyRewards page. You
    can then use the dates listed for your deposits to see their deposit as currency from your commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com/), where they will be listed as a refund with a negative amount.
  9. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

I have'nt got any of my gamer points

Gamerscore is not used for reward points. Reward points are earned through completing promotions on the reward website. With the exception of survey's, nearly all promotions involve purchasing qualifying games/tv shows/movie shows to earn rewards.
Thema:

1. Update/earning points from "Make a purchase, earn Rewards" - Similar Threads - Update earning points

2. May 1, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240428-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    May 1, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240428-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  3. May 1, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha (2406.240429-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    May 1, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha (2406.240429-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Controller Cant Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Cant Update: Hi, my xbox controller cant update and stuck at 0% when update. I waiting for 1 hour and more ecadd6af-198c-484e-8c1c-5ecea50a8367
  5. PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2405.1000.39.0]

in XboX Insiders
    PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2405.1000.39.0]: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. April 30, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Omega (2405.240428-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    April 30, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Omega (2405.240428-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  7. April 30, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Delta (2405.240428-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    April 30, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Delta (2405.240428-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  8. Unable to update/reinstall Insider Hub (series x)

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to update/reinstall Insider Hub (series x): On Xbox Series X (console) I'm unable to install the latest version/update of Insiders Hub. After waiting around 15 minutes at 99% I power cycled and same issue. Uninstalled, rebooted, and tried...
  9. April 29, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2405.240428-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    April 29, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2405.240428-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  10. Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...: My son is playing Mine Craft on his PC. He's attempting to add friends, but it's saying 'the parent needs to go to Family Safety to enable him to add friends.' I've gone to Microsoft's Family...