Update can't update. Can't wire. Can't get to troubleshoot.

Discus and support Update can't update. Can't wire. Can't get to troubleshoot. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The update didn't do it's thing. I can't get past the update screen it says "there was a problem with the update. Error code 0x8B050084 0x00000000... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by chelseaSS, May 27, 2023.

1. chelseaSS
    chelseaSS Guest

The update didn't do it's thing. I can't get past the update screen it says "there was a problem with the update. Error code 0x8B050084 0x00000000 0x00000201

Check network connection then try again."

I have.

It thinks there's a wire (there's no wire and when I connect a wire I'm not sure if it's actually connected because it already thinks it's connect???) but also accepts there is a wireless connection.

I hold the power and pairing buttons on the Xbox S (no eject button exists). The troubleshooting page appears for 5 secs and the whole Xbox shuts off. I can turn the Xbox on and it stays on that's not a problem. BUT the troubleshooting page does not stay up. What do I do?

:)

chelseaSS, May 27, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

" 1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."

After that check if there will be an improvement.
  3. Rooroo82 Win User

Controller keeps losing connection

Hi

Firmware is 1.1.279.2

I can't find an option to update it, does it need an update as it is wired?
  4. jdeman Win User

Ethernet port doesn't appear to be working

the update did not work, still can't connect to wired network
  5. Auswulf Win User

Xbox one elite can't download initial update

Try updating it with a wired connection. If the problem persists call Xbox support. If they can't help you return it and get another one.
  6. RHIN0CERUSS Win User

Got Xbox One for Christmas and it won't update. (Initial Setup Problems)

I just bought my little brother a new xbox one and I am having the same issue. Can't do an offline update either because I can't get to the dashboard to go to settings to do so. Apparently you need this initial update for it to even function. I brought
    my xbox home and it connects online and works just fine. Hard reset, reset router and tried hard wiring it and still nothing. Troubleshooting tool says it needs to be repaired after all the steps.
Thema:

1. Update can't update. Can't wire. Can't get to troubleshoot. - Similar Threads - Update can't update

2. Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC: [img] I clicked to update there, but I have an error. May I need to download the Minecraft Bedrock Version Manager? 9c44a8d7-2049-43ae-8cdd-a581272bccc8
  3. Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!: My console downloaded the April update last night and now no matter what I do I can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X. A little annoying since A: it sounds better than windows sonic and B: I paid $20...
  4. Locked out of Xbox app on PC, can't update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked out of Xbox app on PC, can't update.: I can't get into Xbox or even the Minecraft launcher anymore, the app wont update. I have tried doing windows updates to no avail, restarting my computer, all that. I tried looking for my error...
  5. Xbox One S has no output, can't do offline update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S has no output, can't do offline update.: My Xbox One S console was previously shut off during an update. (It hung in the middle of the update for multiple hours). I followed the guide for doing an offline update, but I can't get into the...
  6. Xbox won't update and I can't use it. What do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't update and I can't use it. What do I do?: Ive tried multople times to do an update and its not letting me. It gets to the second update and just stops. I get a message that says something went wrong and an error code. I know my network...
  7. Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...: Xbox update Update error Restart Offline update ddfd9111-02a9-40b8-bb9f-1f90ad3ad176
  8. Can't update XBOX One (offline and online)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't update XBOX One (offline and online): Hi, someone recently won an out of the box XBOX One (that was probably sitting on the supermarket shelves since 2014/2015) at a charity bingo Since it was given to the charity by the supermarket...
  9. Why can't I access the headset chat mixer and when I update it don't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I access the headset chat mixer and when I update it don't work: I can't hear no sound or nothing d0eb6f27-de41-41ab-a930-05a8dde85642
  10. After last Xbox System Update can't switch receiver input to Xbox and have video

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last Xbox System Update can't switch receiver input to Xbox and have video: I have an XBox Series X Connected to a Denon Receiver and then to an LG OLED TV. I leave my XBox on all the time. Ever since the last system update last week, When I switch my receiver video...