Update broke my Xbox

Discus and support Update broke my Xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It forces me to do this update, when it finishes step 2 of 3 it says there was a problem with the update. error code 0x8007045D 0x0000000 0x90140007. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by nielm1, Nov 7, 2021.

1. nielm1
    nielm1 Guest

Update broke my Xbox

It forces me to do this update, when it finishes step 2 of 3 it says there was a problem with the update. error code 0x8007045D 0x0000000 0x90140007. I have tried unplugging it. I have tried a factory reset. I have tried plugging in a usb with OSU1 and OSU2. None of it has fixed it. What should I do?

:)

nielm1, Nov 7, 2021
  2. YU GI JOE Win User

I just joined the beta testers

the mega millions that broke my xbox this update broke my connectivity to live so the update is pointless now...
  3. BongKaos Win User

update broke my xbox

WHAT UPDATE??????? NO system update was issued this month.
  4. ARUHA-013DCDA6-B419- Win User

update broke my xbox

Yeah the update busted certain models of the Xbox 360 for various reasons. any console should keep working just like my original PS2 from 2000. (regardless of updates). it still works flawlessly and so does my Sega Genesis. The update was intentionally sent
    to break certain generations of Xbox's that were deemed a fail by Microsoft after all the bugs, heat issues, hacks, money to be made by having everyone update to a new console, and other issues that polluted the community. (FKN A so ghetto MSN WTF?!) "Get
    rich or die trying" should not be a motto for what we though was a clean community.
  5. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

update broke my xbox

5 years? Hard to spot a piece of electronics with a warranty that covers that length of time. Just 'cause you bought it doesn't mean you're entitled to a free fix. Doesn't happen with anything else in life. Sorry pal. The warranty for the 3 red lights is
    3 years which is generally quite generous for a console.
  6. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Update broke my Xbox

Fat model, unfortunately, Xbox doesn't give service to that model anymore. I would advise contacting Xbox to see if they have a solution due to the issue being created by their update!
Thema:

Update broke my Xbox

1. Update broke my Xbox - Similar Threads - Update broke

2. My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...: I connect to the internet then it acts like it wants to do the update then it stops and says that there is a problem with the update and when I click try again it does nothing and this problem has...
  3. my controller broke after update

in XboX Insiders
    my controller broke after update: i have a xbox one x. but i dont really use it, i only use the controller with my pc. and recently. i got a new pc, and the controllre bluetooth doesnt work. so i plugged the controller in, and...
  4. November update broke gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    November update broke gamebar: ever since the recent updates for the xbox app and gamebar in late November it is terrible even worse than before i dont receive invites, notifications etc on gamebar at all or the xbox app on pc...
  5. Series X update broke wheel for F1 2021, WRC 9 and WRC 7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X update broke wheel for F1 2021, WRC 9 and WRC 7: My wheel is Hori FFB Dlx which has an app also for 8 presets for wheel itself. Mentioned games worked perfectly with this wheel until last played in early march. Not playing over summer. So...
  6. filmware update probably broke my xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    filmware update probably broke my xbox controller: i tired updating my controller first time it got to like 35/36% and it failed sayed plug usb put out bateries soo i did and restarted with usb only it got to 95% stoped xbox controller wibrated 1...
  7. New update broke my xbox series X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New update broke my xbox series X.: I spoke with 2 xbox support persons, and they both exclaimed to me that it wasn't an isolated issue. That they had both been getting an increasing amount of calls/msgs about this same thing that...
  8. Most recent update to Windows 11 broke Starfield on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Most recent update to Windows 11 broke Starfield on PC: My game has been running smoothly up till yesterday when I updated Windows 11. What happens is that when I load in game my game runs super slow and freezes and stutters every 2-3 seconds without...
  9. Mandatory update broke the Xbox s. Tried all options back to factory reset and offline...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mandatory update broke the Xbox s. Tried all options back to factory reset and offline...: X box s working fine, then mandatory update corrupts machine with numerous errors. Can not access anything but the update screen. Tried all troubleshooting even factory reset. But still error...
  10. Xbox Series X May 12 update broke my audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X May 12 update broke my audio: Did this update break the audio for anyone else? I've played with the different formats etc in settings, no sound at all. Worked fine yesterday. 6fba625b-df8c-46a7-b4d1-b4e4a635f334