UPDATE BROKE MY XBOX

Discus and support UPDATE BROKE MY XBOX in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HELP after the october 2017 update wich is **** im asked to sign in but when i put in my Hotmail it wont let me sign in any help is appreciated... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Callum H 150105, Oct 20, 2017.

1. UPDATE BROKE MY XBOX

HELP after the october 2017 update wich is **** im asked to sign in but when i put in my Hotmail it wont let me sign in any help is appreciated

:)

Callum H 150105, Oct 20, 2017
  2. YU GI JOE
    YU GI JOE Guest
    I just joined the beta testers

the mega millions that broke my xbox this update broke my connectivity to live so the update is pointless now...

YU GI JOE, Oct 20, 2017
  3. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    update broke my xbox

[quote user="moakieman"]i am so done with xbox if this is how they treat their customers.[/quote]You mean the same as every other electronics company? Out of warranty firmware update failures aren't covered as a rule. Want another example? Sling released
    a firmware update for the Slingbox Pro that erroneously bricked the region code so that the Slingbox no longer registered a country. I was lucky - they replaced mine out of warranty. Guess what? 30 days later Sling instituted a $30 fee for any call after the
    initial 90 day warranty period exipred.

The problem isn't the update, it's what subsystems the update uses. If the flash subsystem fails between updates you won't find out about it until you try to do an update.
    That's over three generations in electronics
    years.
    This implies you've sent your console in twice for replacement. Guess what? You don't have the console you originally purchased.
    Funny,
    I've had my 60GB system since launch day and it's had the same systemic issue that Sony refused to fix - SIXAXIS drops in high 2.4ghz noise areas. Sony never offered me a free DualShock 3 to "fix" it. Sony didn't fix the antenna gain issue on the one unit
    I sent in for RMA.
    Microsoft does not care.

IceStorm III, Oct 20, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

UPDATE BROKE MY XBOX

Hey there Callum H 150105.

So we can best help out, can you clarify what exactly happens when you try to sign in? Is there a specific error message? If so, please share the error so we can further help out.

Mister Maka, Oct 23, 2017
  5. YU GI JOE Win User

I just joined the beta testers

the mega millions that broke my xbox this update broke my connectivity to live so the update is pointless now...
  6. BongKaos Win User

update broke my xbox

WHAT UPDATE??????? NO system update was issued this month.
  7. ARUHA-013DCDA6-B419- Win User

update broke my xbox

Yeah the update busted certain models of the Xbox 360 for various reasons. any console should keep working just like my original PS2 from 2000. (regardless of updates). it still works flawlessly and so does my Sega Genesis. The update was intentionally sent
    to break certain generations of Xbox's that were deemed a fail by Microsoft after all the bugs, heat issues, hacks, money to be made by having everyone update to a new console, and other issues that polluted the community. (FKN A so ghetto MSN WTF?!) "Get
    rich or die trying" should not be a motto for what we though was a clean community.
  8. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

update broke my xbox

5 years? Hard to spot a piece of electronics with a warranty that covers that length of time. Just 'cause you bought it doesn't mean you're entitled to a free fix. Doesn't happen with anything else in life. Sorry pal. The warranty for the 3 red lights is
    3 years which is generally quite generous for a console.
  9. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Update broke my Xbox

Fat model, unfortunately, Xbox doesn't give service to that model anymore. I would advise contacting Xbox to see if they have a solution due to the issue being created by their update!
Thema:

UPDATE BROKE MY XBOX

1. UPDATE BROKE MY XBOX - Similar Threads - UPDATE BROKE

2. recent alpha skip ahead update broke edge for YouTube website

in XboX Insiders
    recent alpha skip ahead update broke edge for YouTube website: When I go to edge an load up YouTube from website, all videos are black screen, and the short story video is full of green and black little boxes all over Also I still have the issue we're if I...
  3. The xbox app update from 13DEC2022, 2212.1001.36.0 broke my app on windows 11

in XBoX on Windows
    The xbox app update from 13DEC2022, 2212.1001.36.0 broke my app on windows 11: I have had no issue with my app until this update. All of the sudden, I am logged out and will not do anything when clicking sign in. I can sign in to my companion app, I followed a ton of "fix...
  4. Microsoft auto-update broke saved games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft auto-update broke saved games: Microsoft auto-updated and what I saw updating was something called "microsoft store purchases" or something to that effect on 12/8/2022 at 12:36 am. Now when I try to boot up Diablo 2 Resurrected...
  5. 5/20/22 Alpha Skip Update broke Disney+

in XboX Insiders
    5/20/22 Alpha Skip Update broke Disney+: Before this update Disney+ would stream just fine, now I’m getting Error Code 39 NON STOP! I’ve done power cycles, reinstalling and even a factory reset, none of it works. I’ve already filed a...
  6. XB Series X Title Update broke G923 Wheel

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB Series X Title Update broke G923 Wheel: My console updated today, not my G923 wheel steering lock is 180 degrees. Its in all games.. been fine until now. Anyone else confirm this?? Thx 4c0e5249-5e17-45cc-a55b-69ce757a50f5
  7. Latest Xbox Game Bar update broke the record last 30 seconds feature

in XBoX on Windows
    Latest Xbox Game Bar update broke the record last 30 seconds feature: Anyone else having issues with Xbox Game Bar respect to the record last 30 secs feature? I mean, it records it but the audio is ahead by 12-9 seconds. This issue appeared either by updating to...
  8. Latest firmware update broke my controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest firmware update broke my controller.: I think this is a popular problem, I'd like a solution. Bought the controller with the new Series X from SmythsToys. I updated the firmware of the controller and the controller started having...
  9. Update broke my Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Update broke my Xbox: It forces me to do this update, when it finishes step 2 of 3 it says there was a problem with the update. error code 0x8007045D 0x0000000 0x90140007. I have tried unplugging it. I have tried a...
  10. Update broke Xbox 26/08/2021

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update broke Xbox 26/08/2021: I left the Xbox to install the latest update and came back to find a black screen that won’t go off. I’ve tried turning the Xbox on and off, turning the power off at the wall and unplugging it and...