Update bricked my console.

Discus and support Update bricked my console. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Last night, I guess there was an update because when I turned on my console this morning it was on the update screen at 72% complete and wouldn't start... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XPac23, Oct 12, 2017.

1. XPac23
    XPac23 Guest

Last night, I guess there was an update because when I turned on my console this morning it was on the update screen at 72% complete and wouldn't start the applying update phase. After a couple minutes it goes to the error screen and I looked up the error
    code on the troubleshoot section and it says I need a repair. I reset it to factory settings and did the whole hold the power button and unplug, then plug back in. That way makes it so I can play offline but whenever I try to go online again it makes me do
    the update and stops at the same spot again. So is there anything I can do?

:)

XPac23, Oct 12, 2017
  2. steeloman
    steeloman Guest
    Xbox has never made my blood boil so hot before..

Well this 'amazing' update bricked my console. Best update ever!

steeloman, Oct 12, 2017
  3. Update bricked my console

btw that orange manual release disc thing doesnt fucking work for shit

startainfection, Oct 12, 2017
  4. Update bricked my console.

Hey there XPac23,

You're going to want to post about these preview concerns and problems in the

Xbox One Preview Forums
    for the best visibility and troubleshooting steps. They'll be best to help out.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Oct 13, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there XPac23,

You're going to want to post about these preview concerns and problems in the

Xbox One Preview Forums
    for the best visibility and troubleshooting steps. They'll be best to help out.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Update bricked my console?

7. steeloman Win User

Xbox has never made my blood boil so hot before..

Well this 'amazing' update bricked my console. Best update ever!
  8. voteDC Win User

2/19/2013 update

Cue the "this update bricked my console" threads.
  9. Yenbaku Win User

Connection Issues

Ever since the latest update my console has been a brick...
Thema:

1. Update bricked my console. - Similar Threads - Update bricked console

2. Locked out of Xbox app on PC, can't update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked out of Xbox app on PC, can't update.: I can't get into Xbox or even the Minecraft launcher anymore, the app wont update. I have tried doing windows updates to no avail, restarting my computer, all that. I tried looking for my error...
  3. My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...: I connect to the internet then it acts like it wants to do the update then it stops and says that there is a problem with the update and when I click try again it does nothing and this problem has...
  4. I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required"

in XBoX on Windows
    I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required": It told me to update the app, which is what I did, but when I opened the app again, it still says "Application update required," i opened it a few times again, still says that message, is there a...
  5. Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044
  6. Gamepass update issue on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass update issue on PC: I am on PC and Xbox Gamepass has a required update. I try to update. It repeatedly errors out with error code 0x080070020 that seems to relate to multiple instances of the app running. But only...
  7. Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...: Was on step 2 at 57 percent complete c584bb00-39a9-48b1-af5f-a221cd4c2564
  8. Preview Beta update bricked my console...

in XboX Insiders
    Preview Beta update bricked my console...: I had recently made a post about my Xbox not recognizing any local wifi area networks, and now it's not accessing wifi despite being plugged in with an otherness cable directly. Internet works...
  9. Did this current update cause your console to brick

in XboX Insiders
    Did this current update cause your console to brick: Hi insiders. This is technically under the use of this subreddit. But did anyone have their Xbox constant update loop when they tried to download the most recent live Xbox update early ie as part...
  10. Bricked Xbox when updating using insider program

in XboX Insiders
    Bricked Xbox when updating using insider program: I updated using the insiders program today and upon the reset it does when your updating my Xbox just turned off and won't turn back on it makes the beep lights up but no signal and then turns...