update better together

Discus and support update better together in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why the update of minecraft better together is paying ? my son played more than 5. houres !! 33d6028d-c3d3-4fd9-a2b1-ed3299584aeb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GrueCiel8994575, Oct 12, 2017.

  1. update better together


    why the update of minecraft better together is paying ?

    my son played more than 5. houres !!

    :)
     
    GrueCiel8994575, Oct 12, 2017
    #1
  2. thing uk
    thing uk Guest
    Better together update

    I still have the Minecraft better together beta on my X1S. When I try an connect to an iOS device it disconnects. I can play iOS to iOS no problem (both on iOS 11). I have reinstalled Minecraft but still have the beta version.

    Will the dlc I have purchased for the previous incarnation transfer to the new version?
     
    thing uk, Oct 12, 2017
    #2
  3. Heronimus71
    Heronimus71 Guest
    minecraft update better together

    Same problem here...bought it for x-mas, played about 8hours and also bought a skin pack...no update - no playing with his friends...
     
    Heronimus71, Oct 12, 2017
    #3
  4. Icerider1982 Win User

    minecraft update better together

    I have the same issue here. Seems a bit unfair that when you paid for a game you need to pay again for updates :S.

    I also created a support ticket for this and they said to keep on playing....

    WOnder if more people have this issue or that it did work for someone with the disc version
  5. BigB EC Win User

    minecraft update better together

  6. Smwutches Win User

    Minecraft better together update

    He can purchase the update from the Xbox store. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/minecraft/9nblggh537bl?cid=msft_web_search&activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab
  7. kevinnatal Win User

    Minecraft “Better Together” update

    Has the Minecraft “Better Together” update prevented some cross-platform group play? It seems that the answer is YES. My children now cannot play in the same Minecraft world, one via Windows 10 PC and one via Switch. The Switch player keeps getting
    an "Outdated Client" message when trying to join, despite being able to see the other player's status in the cross-platform dialog box. The Minecraft Switch software is up-to-date.
    Y
  8. MENTAL1ST Win User

    Minecraft better together update

    Me too, although in UK pounds.

    I don't really want to be double-charged and have to try and claim it back. A similar thing happened with games with gold bf3 last week, and that was fixed by the next day.
Thema:

update better together

Loading...
  1. update better together - Similar Threads - update better together

  2. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200) Feel free...
  3. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830) Feel...
  4. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200) Feel...
  5. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  6. September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260928-2200) Feel...
  7. September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  8. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  9. September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  10. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...