update Arena to support weapon skins from weapon pickups not just your starting weapons.

Discus and support update Arena to support weapon skins from weapon pickups not just your starting weapons. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i would like 343 to update the game to allow custom skins for weapons other than just the battle rifle and hand gun. i really don't like war zone... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SLiSH83, Feb 26, 2016.

  1. SLiSH83
    SLiSH83 Guest

    update Arena to support weapon skins from weapon pickups not just your starting weapons.


    i would like 343 to update the game to allow custom skins for weapons other than just the battle rifle and hand gun.

    i really don't like war zone that much but have some cool weapon skins that i would like to see in game while playing in arena.

    thanks

    :)
     
    SLiSH83, Feb 26, 2016
    #1
  2. Chris238
    Chris238 Guest
    Halo 4 game add on dlc - Pulse Armour skin & Arctic weapon skin

    From what I see, it should be included with the code. You know that the arctic weapon skin is not an armour skin right? It changes the skin of the weapon your dude is carrying. (I'm sure you know this, just making sure)
     
    Chris238, Feb 26, 2016
    #2
  3. oldman100
    oldman100 Guest
    Star Wars Battlefront Xbox One

    I tend to disagree with your comment about established players weapons, it's pretty well accepted that the base weapons in this game are perfectly fine.
    You're probably just like me, i.e you're crap and get shot a lot update Arena to support weapon skins from weapon pickups not just your starting weapons. :D update Arena to support weapon skins from weapon pickups not just your starting weapons. :D
     
    oldman100, Feb 26, 2016
    #3
  4. Ranger Oz
    Ranger Oz Guest

    update Arena to support weapon skins from weapon pickups not just your starting weapons.

    That would be great actually, but I'm going to suggest you try posting this on either the
    halowaypoint.com site or the actual 343 Industries forum found

    here
    . May have better luck at it being seen!

    Cheers!
     
    Ranger Oz, Mar 2, 2016
    #4
  5. Ranger Oz Win User

    update Arena to support weapon skins from weapon pickups not just your starting weapons.

    That would be great actually, but I'm going to suggest you try posting this on either the
    halowaypoint.com site or the actual 343 Industries forum found

    here
    . May have better luck at it being seen!

    Cheers!
  6. Chris238 Win User

    Halo 4 game add on dlc - Pulse Armour skin & Arctic weapon skin

    From what I see, it should be included with the code. You know that the arctic weapon skin is not an armour skin right? It changes the skin of the weapon your dude is carrying. (I'm sure you know this, just making sure)
  7. UneasyJmitchell Win User

    After Thoughts on the BO2 Live Stream

    ^^I think you can start with the knife only. After you kill an enemy, you CAN pickup his weapon, and I would assume you can kill another enemy and pickup that weapon for the secondary spot. Im not totally sure though.
  8. Kensational Win User

    What is you favorite weapon/skin/charater?

    COG : Mechanic Baird

    LOCUST : Raam

    WEAPON Retro / Rainbow Skin - Gnasher / Deadly Cute

    PICKUP : 50/50 Boomshot (Love the gun) / Scorcher (Love the execution)
  9. DBurleson Win User

    Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt

    New weapons? I don't see any new weapons. Just re-skinned ones.
Thema:

update Arena to support weapon skins from weapon pickups not just your starting weapons.

Loading...
  1. update Arena to support weapon skins from weapon pickups not just your starting weapons. - Similar Threads - update Arena support

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  4. October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200) Feel...
  5. October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  6. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200) Feel free...
  7. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830) Feel...
  8. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200) Feel...
  9. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  10. September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...