Update 360 avatar prop system to convert with Xbox one

Discus and support Update 360 avatar prop system to convert with Xbox one in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Xbox has recently allowed us to use our old 360 gamerpics on Xbox one. We can use our avatars but the props do not work when viewing someone’s profile... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by youTurnz, Mar 1, 2023.

1. youTurnz
    youTurnz Guest

Xbox has recently allowed us to use our old 360 gamerpics on Xbox one. We can use our avatars but the props do not work when viewing someone’s profile while the Xbox one avatar props do work. Can you guys please do an update for us OGs?

:)

youTurnz, Mar 1, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Let's try to troubleshoot.

Don't worry we will fix this together. Please make sure you can sign in all your profiles. Let's try to restore the console back to factory defaults but we will select keep my games and apps so it won't remove your games and progress.

Please follow the steps here:

- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

- Select Settings

- Select System

- Select Console info & updates

- Select Reset console

- Select Keep Games and Apps

After this, you will have to sign in again with your email and password. Then please let someone check your profile and check if there's any changes.
  3. Leo Invictus Win User

Moving themes and avatars from xbox 360 to xbox one

If you'd like to continue using your Xbox 360 avatar, you might wish to visit the Xbox Store on your console and download an app called "Xbox Original Avatars." In that app, you'll be able to find your Xbox 360 avatar and the items you've previously purchased
    for it.

There is an updated avatar system on the Xbox One, and if you wish to explore that, the app that you would want to look for is called "Xbox Avatar Editor." Just note that the clothing items and props from your 360-era avatar are not compatible with this
    new avatar system and will not transfer.

Here are some support article links to look at to:

Create a new version avatar -

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/profile/customize-gamerpic

Or keep using your 360 avatar -

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/profile/find-old-avatar

Hope you enjoy exploring your new system!
  4. Kaning Lamig25 Win User

Unable to purchase avatar props.

Hello, JXL.

This is a common error if you will buy an item specially avatar items that are free like the Overwatch free avatar prop on Xbox One that are originally released on Xbox 360. Unlike Back Compat that can be purchased now on Xbox One, except of course if you
    are using Microsoft points. These avatar props can only be purchased on Xbox 360 Market. If you have an Xbox 360 console. you may try to purchase it there.
  5. NikkiBeckman Win User

Where is my xbox 360 avater control thing

your xbox 360 wireles controller your avatar holds will be in props under avatar editor
  6. MarsMitchell86 Win User

Linking 360/One accounts and Gold Subscription.

Can you transfer you 360 avatar props & gear and my Xbox video library to the one?
Thema:

1. Update 360 avatar prop system to convert with Xbox one - Similar Threads - Update 360 avatar

2. I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update: Does my Xbox 360 console need any updates that I am not aware of 70a07d6f-ae55-4f3c-8c1f-41f88fb585b2
  3. Troubleshooting updating my old xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Troubleshooting updating my old xbox 360: Hello all ! I've recently dug up my old 360 and when i launch it i get this update error code for which no solution found online works : 351F-4099-2800-0F00-C000-0034 I've tried downloading on a...
  4. My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...: Status Code= 3F45 -4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 This code is coming again and again 9cb1142d-31ae-4d99-a8b4-8c0888797a08
  5. How do I update my Xbox 360 system

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I update my Xbox 360 system: Hi I’m new, How do I update my Xbox live system I have an 8gb usb but it’s not working do I need an official Xbox storage device 0b2fb2db-4976-40ff-8ee4-8395f8301fef
  6. Xbox 360 Update Fails 4467-4497-1381-0300-C800-0036

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Update Fails 4467-4497-1381-0300-C800-0036: I've recently bought a 360 secondhand Everytime I try and update the xbox it fails with error code 4467-4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 I have followed all the troubleshooting steps. The update also...
  7. Make a Xbox 360 mode on Xbox one consoles for ola coming up update

in XBoX on Windows
    Make a Xbox 360 mode on Xbox one consoles for ola coming up update: You should make an update where you have 3 Xbox modes Xbox one mode, Xbox 360 mode and Xbox original mode.It should be on the mode you are on is the games you can play. Example on Xbox one mode is...
  8. Win 11 latest update causing issues with xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Win 11 latest update causing issues with xbox 360 controller: Hi I updated my PC to the latest windows update and after that my wired Xbox 360 controller(s) have stopped working on my PC. I have reinstalled the drivers, tried different USB ports (USB 3.0...
  9. My Xbox 360 Slim won’t Conner too internet and can’t update

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 Slim won’t Conner too internet and can’t update: I’ve tried a few different internets and even my hotspot it will connect to the router but not too internet and then an error comes up saying to move my router closer and wired internet says the...
  10. xbox 360 update

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 update: So I have an old xbox 360 which I purchased used not very long ago, when I attempted to boot it up it said it needed an update which was no problem. I clicked yes for all the prompts to the update...