Update 3/2

Discus and support Update 3/2 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After receiving the new update on March 2 for the new Xbox home sounds, I noticed that each game I enter has a constant decibel ringing sound when the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by COD SNIPER5, Mar 2, 2018.

  1. COD SNIPER5
    COD SNIPER5 Guest

    Update 3/2


    After receiving the new update on March 2 for the new Xbox home sounds, I noticed that each game I enter has a constant decibel ringing sound when the game sound is going along, through tv and headset. I attempted all the basic console trouble shooting steps.

    :)
     
    COD SNIPER5, Mar 2, 2018
    #1
  2. BootleBadBoy
    BootleBadBoy Guest
    BootleBadBoy, Mar 2, 2018
    #2
  3. Red Clown
    Red Clown Guest
    VIP question?

    Only download update #3. 3 includes 2 and 1.
     
    Red Clown, Mar 2, 2018
    #3
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

    Update 3/2

    Hi

    If you have received an update on 2nd March then I suspect that you are in the Xbox Insider program, if you are in the insider program can you please post this in the

    Insider forums
    for better visibility and also submit a feedback report from the console.
     
    gds1972, Mar 2, 2018
    #4
  5. gds1972 Win User

    Update 3/2

    Hi

    If you have received an update on 2nd March then I suspect that you are in the Xbox Insider program, if you are in the insider program can you please post this in the

    Insider forums
    for better visibility and also submit a feedback report from the console.
  6. Red Clown Win User

    VIP question?

    Only download update #3. 3 includes 2 and 1.
  7. BootleBadBoy Win User
  8. Marwood II 87 Win User

    I've been reset AGAIN!

    Update 1 - Reset

    Update 2 - Reset

    Just got another alert for update 3, results to follow....
  9. TheTurtleClub Win User

    multiplayer updates

    You need the Back 2 Karkand update. Rent a server esports and MP update #3
Thema:

Update 3/2

Loading...
  1. Update 3/2 - Similar Threads - Update

  2. September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  3. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  4. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  5. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  6. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  7. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  8. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  9. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  10. September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...