Upcoming Game Releases

Discus and support Upcoming Game Releases in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Fallen Order! I was a huge fan of Battlefront 2's campaign. Is this game is anything similar in graphics, it's going to be gorgeous!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shadowskill08, May 6, 2019.

1. Upcoming Game Releases

Fallen Order! I was a huge fan of Battlefront 2's campaign. Is this game is anything similar in graphics, it's going to be gorgeous!

:)

Shadowskill08, May 6, 2019
  2. SphinxyCat Win User

Upcoming Game Releases

I really want to see the upcoming Final Fantasy 7 remake, tbh. Whenever that happens!
  3. Simple OJ Win User

Upcoming Game Releases

Halo Infinite, I'm hoping It will come out for next gen consoles
  4. Angelica F Win User

Upcoming Game Releases

Rage 2, also just wish Rockstar would finish with Red Dead Online as the game is very lack-luster. But the campaign was jam packed!
  5. Anhur_XB Win User

Upcoming Game Releases

"Ready or Not" by Void Interactive.

Won't be out for a while but i'm hyped!
  6. 2Jon2Alex2 Win User

Upcoming Game Releases

I don't know if this counts, but Halo Infinite sounds soooo cool.
Thema:

Upcoming Game Releases

1. Upcoming Game Releases - Similar Threads - Upcoming Game Releases

2. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  3. The music turns off when the game is running

in XBoX on Consoles
    The music turns off when the game is running: The music turns off when the game is running I don't think anyone would love listening to music or YouTube videos while playing a game, but recently when I opened the game, the sound...
  4. How can I unblock my Xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I unblock my Xbox cloud gaming: How can I unblock my clougaming 65424ab4-6dc5-4861-ac5f-e3287bfaf7d7
  5. Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games

in XboX Insiders
    Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games: I decided to withdraw my console from the Insiders Delta ring yesterday. I used the Insiders Hub on Xbox, chose to have my console leave. Exited the hub, five minutes or so later, my console...
  6. Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X: I recently played COD MW3 and ran into an issue where I turned my cross play off for Multiplayer via Xbox settings but when I re enabled cross play for Zombies, every time COD would start I would...
  7. Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation: I installed two games originally, MS Flight Simulator and the last game was Starfield. My free hard drive space was around 800 GB. I reinstalled both games and the free hard drive space was around...
  8. New tracers in upcoming call of duty games please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New tracers in upcoming call of duty games please.: I am the biggest fan of tracers in call of duty. Can we please buy a tracers pack in any color we want for our guns in call of duty. I would like to buy a blue or teal tracer pack for my bullets...
  9. Upcoming Forza Motorsport - Please add Ford Probe GT or Mazda MX6 to game

in XboX Insiders
    Upcoming Forza Motorsport - Please add Ford Probe GT or Mazda MX6 to game: You've confirmed coupes like the Volkswagen Corrado, Honda Prelude, Miata and even the Toyota Celica. We are long overdue for the Ford Probe 1989 Turbo and 1993 V6 GT (also the Mazda MX6 to a...
  10. How do I contact Microsoft about the upcoming Xbox Series S in black? All of the menus lead...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I contact Microsoft about the upcoming Xbox Series S in black? All of the menus lead...: Can somebody please let me know if the new Xbox Series S in black will have a detachable ssd? I am aware of the Error 208 issue, so this would potentially alleviate that to some degree?...