Upcoming Game/Pre-order

Discus and support Upcoming Game/Pre-order in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I know that there is a new GIjoe game that is supposed to come out in October. I don't see it for sale in the XBox live store yet. Will it be up... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Theriot02, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Theriot02
    Theriot02 Guest

Upcoming Game/Pre-order

Hello. I know that there is a new GIjoe game that is supposed to come out in October. I don't see it for sale in the XBox live store yet. Will it be up soon or might it only be available on disk? I know the website has a pre-order online but not the
    Xbox live store. Should I just pre-order on the website? Or will it be available soon?

I can't wait to play it.

:)

Theriot02, Sep 4, 2020
  2. MaximumExtreme Win User

Buying games via xbox one

There are a lot of requests for this feature and I believe it is coming in a future update. As of when nobody knows but it is coming. I feel the same way about pre-loading and pre-ordering. If you would like to submit feedback for this feature to become
    available you can use think below and sign in to your xbox account to submit feedback.

xbox.uservoice.com/.../6029082-upcoming-games-library-pre-order-games-digitally
  3. Theriot02 Win User

Upcoming Game/Pre-order

Huh. Weird. Well, thank you for an answer!
  4. dempup Win User

Upcoming Game/Pre-order

Hi Theriot02.

To my knowledge, i have only heard of the physical release so far. Not aware of any date of a eventually digital release.
  5. FlintyGull79 Win User

pre-order madness

I myself cannot pre-order the upcoming new Xbox One console until the date of November the 3rd, that's when I'll supposedly have the required amount of money to pre-order it from GameStop.com online, and I was just wondering, will it be too late to pre-order
    the Xbox One console by that particular time???
  6. Smwutches Win User

Are you guys excited for October?

Pre-ordered some games a few days ago and thought I was done. Then checked a list of upcoming games and found more I forgot about. My wallet is going to hate me.
Thema:

Upcoming Game/Pre-order

1. Upcoming Game/Pre-order - Similar Threads - Upcoming Game Pre

2. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  3. Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working: When I click preview features it turns on but when I reload the page or sign out it goes back to unchecked; this happens on every device I have. I deleted my account from the insiders program so...
  4. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  5. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  6. Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.

in XboX Insiders
    Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.: I hope the sneak preview ultimate members are getting isn't the entire sale because in my opinion it kinda sucks. You'd think people in the insider program would get to see the list early....
  7. To upgrade yourself on the upcoming digital series x as the xbox gamer or stick with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    To upgrade yourself on the upcoming digital series x as the xbox gamer or stick with the...: To upgrade yourself as the xbox gamer on the upcoming digital series x or stick with current series x the one with the disk drive? What I should do on this case or the situation on the scenario?...
  8. New tracers in upcoming call of duty games please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New tracers in upcoming call of duty games please.: I am the biggest fan of tracers in call of duty. Can we please buy a tracers pack in any color we want for our guns in call of duty. I would like to buy a blue or teal tracer pack for my bullets...
  9. Upcoming Forza Motorsport - Please add Ford Probe GT or Mazda MX6 to game

in XboX Insiders
    Upcoming Forza Motorsport - Please add Ford Probe GT or Mazda MX6 to game: You've confirmed coupes like the Volkswagen Corrado, Honda Prelude, Miata and even the Toyota Celica. We are long overdue for the Ford Probe 1989 Turbo and 1993 V6 GT (also the Mazda MX6 to a...
  10. How do I contact Microsoft about the upcoming Xbox Series S in black? All of the menus lead...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I contact Microsoft about the upcoming Xbox Series S in black? All of the menus lead...: Can somebody please let me know if the new Xbox Series S in black will have a detachable ssd? I am aware of the Error 208 issue, so this would potentially alleviate that to some degree?...