UNTURNED Beta on Xbox NEED to change a lot

Discus and support UNTURNED Beta on Xbox NEED to change a lot in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, first at all sorry if there's any mistakes on this post, my english is not perfect. I played Unturned since 2.0 on PC, and I quit it on 3.14. I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CabaIsGay, Aug 14, 2020.

  1. /u/CabaIsGay
    /u/CabaIsGay Guest

    UNTURNED Beta on Xbox NEED to change a lot


    Hi, first at all sorry if there's any mistakes on this post, my english is not perfect.

    I played Unturned since 2.0 on PC, and I quit it on 3.14. I really love this game and I'm so hyped for this release on consoles, but recently I played the Beta and I'm not really comfortable. It doesn't look and feel like Unturned PC. I think the trees ruin the experience, and the new graphics and models too.



    I hope Unturned Console feel like Unturned PC someday. <3

    submitted by /u/CabaIsGay
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/CabaIsGay, Aug 14, 2020
    #1
  2. Geth Win User

    Unturned on xbox

    I haven't seen anything about it being on Xbox.
  3. At the Nozzle Win User

    Unturned on xbox

  4. whiteandshiny Win User

    Unturned on xbox

    You would have to speak to the developer of unturned to see if they would want to port it to xbox.
  5. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

    Unturned on xbox

    So I do see mention of this game when I researched it. At the moment no say when it will be added to the Microsoft store. I would just keep a look out for it. Sometimes alot of games can be pushed back.
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

    Unturned

    Hey BapeSr

    Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are seeking to install a game on your console.

    As per
    this
    article, on 8/19/20 the game reached maximum capacity and is no longer available for new registrations.

    I hope this was able to clarify any confusion this might have caused.
Thema:

UNTURNED Beta on Xbox NEED to change a lot

Loading...
  1. UNTURNED Beta on Xbox NEED to change a lot - Similar Threads - UNTURNED Beta NEED

  2. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  3. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200) Feel free...
  4. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  5. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  6. September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  7. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  8. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  9. The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!

    in XboX Insiders
    The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!: The Tower calls again. This weekend XBOX Insiders can jump back in and battle alongside players across platforms. Open the XBOX Insider Hub to join the Arkheron Preview. Learn more:...
  10. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...