Unturned Beta disappeared from my installer games

Discus and support Unturned Beta disappeared from my installer games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I got the beta a played for a little bit, then it went away, where'd it go? submitted by /u/BreezeTheWolf [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BreezeTheWolf, Oct 29, 2020.

  1. Unturned Beta disappeared from my installer games


    I got the beta a played for a little bit, then it went away, where'd it go?

    submitted by /u/BreezeTheWolf
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/BreezeTheWolf, Oct 29, 2020
    #1
  2. KurtUKz Win User

    Xbox Dashboard Preview - Pending

    It happened to my friend and I, so we both installed the beta and once I reached 100% the game vanished, we couldn't play it or re install it, it just disappeared.
  3. Jacob Ryker Win User

    Diablo 4 sever slam beta

    Multiple people are reporting this same issue. Game says we don't own or have permission to play the game, despite playing in beta and pre-ordering.

    Have installed the update, and still doesn't allow permission.

    Tried reinstalling it and it disappeared from the system.
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

    Unturned

    Hey BapeSr

    Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are seeking to install a game on your console.

    As per
    this
    article, on 8/19/20 the game reached maximum capacity and is no longer available for new registrations.

    I hope this was able to clarify any confusion this might have caused.
  5. Kyle732 Win User

    Games DISAPPEAR from digital library (May 2019)

    Unfortunately the games disappear from both Install and Ready to Install lists
  6. mikepx90 Win User

    If you could choose a game to come to xbox, what game would it be and why?

    Unturned because it is one of my favorite PC games but sadly the controls would probably not port well to pc
Thema:

Unturned Beta disappeared from my installer games

Loading...
  1. Unturned Beta disappeared from my installer games - Similar Threads - Unturned Beta disappeared

  2. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  3. September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  4. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  5. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  6. The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!

    in XboX Insiders
    The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!: The Tower calls again. This weekend XBOX Insiders can jump back in and battle alongside players across platforms. Open the XBOX Insider Hub to join the Arkheron Preview. Learn more:...
  7. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  8. September 24, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260921-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 24, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260921-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 24, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260921-2200) Feel...
  9. Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?: Just asking. submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  10. any news on when party recording will come to the beta?

    in XboX Insiders
    any news on when party recording will come to the beta?: I keep checking for an update everyday lol submitted by /u/Mobile_Kangaroo_7672 [link] [comments]